Can tattoos make you sick
Tattoos can get you sick if its not done by a professional. I a tattoo is done by dirty needles, you can get hepatitis, HIV another diseases. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-tattoos-make-you-sick ]
More Answers to “Can tattoos make you sick“
- Can tattoos make you sick
- Tattoos can get you sick if its not done by a professional. I a tattoo is done by dirty needles, you can get hepatitis, HIV another diseases. ChaCha!
- Could the Tattoo That’s Cool Today, Make You Sick Tomorrow??
- Tattoos have been around for thousands of years. They were used for identification and to inspire fear in ones enemies. There has been much speculation about where they originated. Regardless of the answer it is clear that tattooing has bec…
- Can getting a tattoo make you sick?
- You need to eat something. Fruit or something else healthy will help. Sleep also helps. Tattooing is a shock to the body and sometimes people feel a little sick a few hours after.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can a tattoo make you very sick or ill or drive your blood wild if you have diabetes?
- Q: i would please like somebody with diabetes to answer this please. i have diabetes and i want a tattoo but im afraid i will get sick or ill or my blood will go crazy because the ink does sink in with you blood. and im really afraid that i will get sick or ill if i get one
- A: my husby is type one since 15 and has 8 tats. just take sugar with you. he gets sick cause his sugar gets low but after eating or drinking he is fine. he uses a thing called aquafor on his tats instead of a&d and uses it a week longer than normal to speed up the healing process and always make sur it stays really clean!!
- can getting a tattoo make you sick?
- Q: ok so i just got another tattoo, it’s my 5th, but i’m feeling really nauseated and dizzy all of a sudden. i’ve never had this problem before and i’ve been to the same artist since my first one. do you think this is related, or just something else? p.s. it is very sterile, promise
- A: You need to eat something. Fruit or something else healthy will help. Sleep also helps. Tattooing is a shock to the body and sometimes people feel a little sick a few hours after.
- Can Tattoos give u a infection or such?
- Q: if u get a tattoo at 16 years old will it affect you like make you get sick or something or its totally safe?
- A: Yes, you can get an infection from tattoos and piercings. They are open wounds on the skin, and have the same propensity for infection as any other open wound. If the area is properly cared for and kept clean, there is minimal risk. Also, the tattoo shop should be reputable and clean. The artist should open all needles in front of you, and they should come out of autoclave bags. (an autoclave is a machine that sterilized equipment by the use of steam at EXTREMELY high temperatures..the “bag” will have a mark on them that only shows up after they have reached a certain temp, to prove that they are sterilized. This device is used in the medical industry). The shop should be clean and disinfected, with no food or water in the tattooing area. The artist should wear gloves, and put them on in front of you.Now…if you go to a reputable shop that is inspected by the health department, you should be fine. BUT…you are ONLY 16, so BY LAW a reputable tattoo shop WILL NOT tattoo you. Even with parental consent. You must be 18, and they will make a copy of your driver’s license. So, I recommend waiting until you are 18 to get a tattoo. Think…you have 2 more years to find the perfect tattoo. Something you will be proud to show off for the next 60 years.