Did Tarantulas have spots
Tarantulas are not listed as having spots. There are several cases where spots are illnesses or diseases on the spider. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/did-tarantulas-have-spots ]
More Answers to “Did Tarantulas have spots“
- Can tarantula enter in a tight spot?
- Hahaha, sorry to break it to you, but I think tarantulas can squeeze themselves into some pretty small places. How big is the hole?
- Why Does My Tarantula Have a Bald Spot on Its Abdomen??
- A look at the reasons why a tarantula might have a bald patch on his or her abdomen.
- What does this dream about a tarantula with a white spot in the m…?
- white symbolizes purity and innocence, whereas seeing a spider represents the darker side yes, but also that you are feeling like an outsider or that you may want to keep your distance from an alluring or tempting situation.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the wet spots my tarantula is leaving on the bed?
- Q: At first I thought the spider was peeing but I noticed the spots are more under her head after she has been sitting for a while, is she throwing up? It doesn’t seem to have any colour or anything. She did it like three times within like 5 minutes…
- A: it is the arachnids urine that it gives off when it is freight end
- 11. How do both Twain and Thurber create humor in their essays? HELP in engish. 10 points to the best.?
- Q: 12. What is a rhetorical device? (1 point)a way to test the writer’s reasoning and logica badly written translation from another languagea question intended to have an obvious answera word-pattern that creates emphasis and emotion13. Why do writers use rhetorical devices? (1 point)to help readers appreciate their artto express ideas about governmentto create emphasis and stir emotionsto make their writing more complicated14. Wiesel begins several sentences in a row with the words “I remember.” What rhetorical device is he using? (1 point)repetitionparallelismslogans and sawsrhetorical question15. What is Wiesel trying to persuade his audience to believe or do? (1 point)fight against current Nazi oppressiontake sides when they see injusticegive him the Nobel Peace Prize for his writingfind out more about the victims of the Holocaust16. Solzhenitsyn writes, “What can literature do against the pitiless onslaught of naked violence?” What rhetorical device is he using? (1 point)repetitionparallelismslogans and sawsrhetorical question17. Why should you test the logic of a writer’s appeals? (1 point)to decide whether a writer should receive the Nobel Prizeto reach a conclusion about the entertainment value of an essayto decide whether a writer makes a good case for a point of viewto reach a decision about whether to speak out against injustice18. In “The American Idea,” White calls the American rebels “tough men fighting for a very tough idea.” This is meant to make modern Americans feel proud of those who fought for our freedom. What type of persuasive appeal is he using? (1 point)appeal to authorityappeal to reasonemotional appealappeal to shared values19. White states his opinion that it was an idea, not a place, that gave birth to the United States. Which of the following is a FACT that he uses to support his opinion? (1 point)The American people came from all over the world.The American idea had power undreamed of in 1776.The United States government is the best in the world.The American idea represented a promise to Jefferson.20. Is “The American Idea” an analytic essay or an interpretive essay? (1 point)It is an analytic essay only.It is an interpretive essay only.It is both an analytic and an interpretive essay.It is neither an analytic nor an interpretive essay.Vocabulary and Grammar21. Which of the following is the best synonym for the word enthralls? (1 point)trainseducatesretainsfascinates22. Which of the following sentences contains a predicate nominative? (1 point)Anaya is a novelist.Anaya loves books.Anaya values his culture.Anaya reads constantly.23. Which of the following is the best synonym for inexorably? (1 point)haltinglyjoyfullycooperativelyrelentlessly24. What is the correct way to form the comparative of the adverb surprisingly? (1 point)surprisingersurprisinglyermore surprisinglymost surprisingly25. Which of the following is the best synonym for bewilderment? (1 point)personalitywildernessconfusionviolence26. Which is the correct way to form the superlative of the adjective proud? (1 point)prouderproudestmore proudmost proudest27. What is the direct object in the following sentence?The wasp stings the tarantula in its soft spot. (1 point)waspstingstarantulaspot28. What is the indirect object in the following sentence?The mother wasp digs the tarantula a grave. (1 point)waspdigstarantulagrave29. Which of the following is the best antonym for the word lavished? (1 point)pamperedmistreatedcuredwithheld30. Which of the following sentences contains a predicate adjective? (1 point)West painted the room.The sun parlor is special.It has seven large windows.Sis wants to play in the room.
- A: dont post something so long
- What does this dream about a tarantula with a white spot in the middle mean?
- Q: Well last night i had a dream that there was a tarantula walking around the floor. I didn’t run away from it or was scared or anything. I was just following it trying to get it out of my house. What does it mean since it had a white spot right in the middle of it and the rest was black?
- A: white symbolizes purity and innocence, whereas seeing a spider represents the darker side yes, but also that you are feeling like an outsider or that you may want to keep your distance from an alluring or tempting situation.