Does chewing cause pancreatic cancer
No, although the exact causes of pancreatic cancer are unknown, several risk factors appear to be linked with the disease….MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-chewing-cause-pancreatic-cancer ]
More Answers to “Does chewing cause pancreatic cancer“
- Does chewing cause pancreatic cancer
- No, although the exact causes of pancreatic cancer are unknown, several risk factors appear to be linked with the disease….MORE?
- Does Chewing Tobacco Cause Cancer?
- Plenty of people think that chewing tobacco is much safer than cigarettes, and that they can still get their nicotine this way without risking cancer. This is untrue, and there are numerous ways in which chewed tobacco elevates risk for can…
- I’ve Heard That Chewing Gums Causes Cancer. Is This Right??
- I don’t think they definitively know what causes cancer, A very high percentage of smokers have various forms of cancer, especially lung cancer so that would be a fairly sure conclusion. Many other things have been considered such as plast…