Drinking green tea is helpful with cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol levels, cariovascular disease, infection. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/health-food ]
More Answers to “Health food“
- Where is there health food dining around 98223 area code
- Gordito’s Healthy Mexican Food 213 N 85th St Seattle, WA 98103 (206) 706-9352?. Great reviews, check it out! Thanks ChaCha!
- How to : Be “HEALTH FOOD STORE” Smart
- ･ 1 I grew up in Wenatchee, Washington (apple capital of the world) and picked more than my share of apples… ･ 2 Here are a few tips to remember in your next visit to your friendly health food store. (1) Don’t fall… ･ 3 (4) Don’t be foo…
- What is health food?
- n. A food believed to be highly beneficial to health, especially a food grown organically and free of chemical additives.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- health food?
- Q: okay, i really am into the whole heath food/organic food thing. does anyone know of any good brands that make good organic stuff and that i can find at the regular supermarket? i’m not totally all organic right now, but i like to do whats best for my body. so any suggestions??thank you guys sooo much!with love, hannah
- A: ARTICHOKESBARLEYBEETSBEANSBLUEBERRIESBROWN RICEBRUSSELS SPROUTSCABBAGECANTALOUPECARROTSCOLLARD GREENSCORNDATESEGGSFISHFLAXSEEDGARLICGINGERGRAPEFRUITKALE OR MUSTARD GREENSLENTILSLEMON JUICEMOLASSESMUSHROOMSONIONSORANGES AND ORANGE JUICEPARSLEYPEACHESPEPPERSPOULTRYRASPBERRIESRUTABAGASKIM MILKSOYBEANSSPINACHWHEAT GERMWHOLE-WHEAT FLOURWHOLE-WHEAT SPAGHETTIYOGURTI think you can find these healthy foods in every supermarket~~
- What is your favorite natural health food store in the mid-michigan area?
- Q: I am looking for a store(s) that is medium sized, has good selection and prices are competitive to other health food stores. Foods for Living and Better Health stores are two I am familiar with already. W.F.M. is large although I am not sure about visiting after reading some articles concerning store policies and management. Thanks for the suggestions and comments.
- A: Arbor foods market…
- What are my best options for packaging foods to sell to health food stores?
- Q: I am starting my own business selling prepared foods to health food stores. A number of the things that I want to sell are going to need to be packaged in sealed plastic bags (e.g. flax crackers, etc.). In order to do this, do I need to buy my own sealer as well as the bags? Can I just buy bags with that are already resealable? Can anyone suggest a good source to buy these products from?
- A: Doubt very much if your going to be able to sell to a store. There is laws on how the food has to be and also how it is to be packaged and the kind of label it must have on it. Most stores have orders sent to them from a factory