How can protein be harmful
A dramatic increase in protein-rich foods may be dangerous for people with liver or kidney disease because they lack the MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-protein-be-harmful ]
More Answers to “How can protein be harmful“
- How can protein be harmful
- A dramatic increase in protein-rich foods may be dangerous for people with liver or kidney disease because they lack the MORE?
- Is too much protein harmful?
- Old wives tales about dry dog foods high in protein causing kidney disease run rampant both on and off the internet and many people deprive their dogs of what they crave most for fear of damaging their health. Unfortunately the whole protei…
- Are protein shakes harmful?
- I tell this to anyone with similar questions about weight loss and diet~ Diets, pills, drinks, and gimmicks aren’t going to help you. They just want to play on peoples emotions and insecurities so they can make a quick buck. Extreme weight …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can eating too much protein in a day be harmful?
- Q: if so how much protein is the most i should eat a day and why is it harmful?is a 10 g protein bar and an egg (about 8 g) too much for a day? What about doubling that?
- A: In fact, medical research shows that consuming too much protein — more than 30% of your total daily caloric intake — could actually harm your body Adding more protein but not more calories or exercise to your diet won’t help you build more muscle mass, but it may put your other bodily systems under stress. Eating more protein and increasing total caloric intake while maintaining the same exercise level will build an equal amount of additional fat and muscle mass.http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=50900
- Has anyone noticed what spices and herbs rich in goodness create better moods, and why?
- Q: OK, druggies go elsewhere, its a serious question, weed is an illicit narcotic causing drug enduced schizophrenia in 1 in 12 people, not funny!Rosemary and Oxtail combined with foods like carrots, cauliflaur, brocolli etc has incredibly rich anti oxidant results, when combined with the ancient chinese herb tang kuei can reduce the anxiety and stress associated with giving up smoking cold turkey, I never saw the wisdom in using more poisons in patches whatever to bodies already gripped in toxic overload.St Johns wart and evening primrose oils have had seriously harmful side effects in some folks.Lessathin, can create a kind of cellular renewal where generation of new healthy human cells readjusts body chemistry. Not sure of the spelling on last?Also soy is an incredible source of protein where unlike milk protein of a particular heard of cows, see A2 website, 8 illnesses can not consume milk protein without harmful side effects, know how much skim milk powder? Ouch List?
- A: cocoa…I don’t know why…but a chocolate bar will swing a down mood for me to an up beat mood…in a matter of minutes…out of my field of expertise…but I like your thought ..provoking questions…
- How do I get more protein without eating meat?
- Q: I have been altering my eating habits to exclude red meat. I can tell that I am not getting enough protein (lethargy) but I have no idea how to increase my protein intake without adding a ton of calories or harmful byproducts with it. Any suggestions?
- A: Well, lethargy isn’t generally a symptom of a lack of protein. It’s more likely due to a lack of carbohydrates, too few calories, not enough vitamins (are you eating enough fruits and veggies?), poor sleep quality, or drinking too much alcohol. You say you’ve only excluded red meat, so I really don’t see how you’d reduce your protein intake that much if you’re still eating other animal foods. Anyway, non meat sources of protein include beans, nuts, lentils, seeds, quinoa, buckwheat, tofu, tempeh, and seitan (wheat gluten).Good luck.