How many people have died this year so far
There are 2,426,264 worldwide while 36,000 die each year just from the flu. Heart disease is the number one killer. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-people-have-died-this-year-so-far ]
More Answers to “How many people have died this year so far“
- How many people in the year 2008 died so far from alcohol use??
- About 85,000 people died The deaths were not only deaths from dependent and non-dependent use of alcohol, but also accidental poisoning by alcohol. It excludes unintentional injuries, homicides, and other causes indirectly related to alcoho…
- How many people in the year 2007 died so far from alcohol use??
- not a single one ,plenty on abuse
- How many people have died on New Zealand roads so far this year i…?
- According to the NZ Transport Agency, Road fatalities in New Zealand as at Monday, 16 November 2009 are: 338 For an up to date figure please see the Related link.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many people have died so far from bird flu?
- Q: if you dont know that, than how about, how many people died this year of bird flu.
- A: Most infections have occurred in Southeast Asia, where Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia have experienced the largest numbers of cases. However, in the past year new trends have arisen, with the spread of the H5N1 virus to the Middle East and Africa, including human cases in Egypt and Nigeria. These numbers represent only the cases that the WHO has been able to confirm independently of national diagnostic laboratories, and so it is possible that the true figure is higher.
- How many celebrities have died in 2009?
- Q: I know 4 or 5 famous people have died so far this year but i don’t know who. I know mj died and the oxi clean guy but who else.
- A: Too many.
- How many people die from tobacco pipe smoking each year?
- Q: Good evening all,I’ve decided to smoke a pipe, probably once a day or between 4-6 times a week, to help relax and stimulate clearer thought for writing. Also I find that certain aromas help transport me to places outside my little world. Pipe smoke comes in all flavors aromas and strengths, so here they will further help.Any pleas touting the dangers of tobacco will be met with indifference. I can think of worse ways to die, including old age. I won’t be smoking cigarettes, nor will cigars enter as the commonplace into my life. I shall “stick to the pipe” as it were.What I want to know is, are there any studies done regarding pipe-only smokers, and, if so, what were the findings? I am particularly interested in the death per hundred thousand against nonsmokers against various cancers, lung, larynx, esophageal and mouth cancers. Statistics like “5 times more likely” mean absolutely nothing because I have no reference point by which to weigh them. Simply put, I want to learn: an estimate of how many pipe smokers there are these days, their age range (median and mean), and how many die per annum. Thank you.Poke-Fan or JokeFan or whatever your name was, thank you for your insightful answer. You have been reported for your kind words.
- A: Hard to say, I don’t think if a doctor determines some one dies from smoking that they go to the level to see if they smoked a pipe. I have not seen anything that tells the stats myself. But that won’t keep me from smoking a pipe, because I like you like smoking a pipe. I have seen health stats on pipe smoking at different web sites and the first one I can think of is www.pipes.org