How to kill a dog
DON’T VACCINATE: Many potentially deadly canine diseases are easily prevented by proper vaccination. One biggie that comes ‘MORE’ [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-kill-a-dog ]
More Answers to “How to kill a dog“
- To kill a dog, your best bet it to take it to a vet and have it euthinized. This is the most humane and legal way to do it. Do not attempt to kill a dog yourself, because that is considered animal cruelty. Look here for more information: ww…
- Take her to the vet to put her to sleep. Otherwise kill her as you would anything else.
- When to put an ailing or geriatric dog down is a very personal decision dictated by many circumstances; the over-arching of which should be the quality of life of the animal. How you decide to end the dog’s life is just as personal, if not …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do i open a no kill dog shelter? what do i have to do?
- Q: I am an immense dog lover and am sick of seeing ads on line saying that people are taking there dogs to the pound. Which we all know that the life of a dog in the pound is very short. I live just outside of city limits and would love to open a no kill shelter that people could bring there dogs to until I could find them a home. What license’s or permits would I need to get to do this.
- A: Helping animals is a great idea; you might check into organizations that already exist in your area, and put your talent, time, and money into helping them. Starting your own organization may end up costing you much more than you bargained for, and economic hardships may plague existing groups.If, after you have considered helping existing organizations in your area you still want to start your own, you will need to contact your city. You may reside in an area zoned only for residential use. Permits will need to be acquired to care for more dogs than currently allowed by city code (if your jurisdiction has a limit).
- What would a person have to do to start their own licensed no-kill dog rescue?
- Q: I have always loved dogs and it is my dream to start my own dog rescue. But I’m not sure how to go about it? What does it take? How does one get a license? What would I have to do to run my own dog rescue?
- A: First thing:Volunteer with an established shelter. Get some “hands on” experience from people who have “been there, done that”.Second thing:Win the lottery.LOL!!!Not only won’t you make any money, but you’ll lose plenty.
- i am interested in starting a non profit buisness for a no kill dog rescue but have no idea where to start-?
- Q: does anyone know how i would go about it? would i make a salary at all and if so does that salary depend on donations only or do i get money for being a non profit from the gov i am assuming? any help would be awesome! thanks!
- A: Most nonprofits need to raise the money themselves for running their organizations either by individual donations, corporate aid, foundations, or government grants.Before you decide to start your org., you should see what funding, if any, is available. You can check the government grant site at http://www.grants.gov and search for anything for which you may be eligible if you start the shelter. You can also look at the Foundation Center, to see if there are any foundations that make such money available at http://www.foundationcenter.orgWithout assistance from the government or foundations, you would need to find individual donors and/or corporate sponsors to help you pay for all expenses, including salaries, rent, food, vet care, etc.Since you’re not sure how to go about starting, I strongly suggest you find a nokill shelter in your immediate area, and volunteer for them for a while until you get a better idea of what is involved, where they find funders, etc. Once you know what is necessary, you will be in a better position to start your own. Of course, if there are such shelters in your immediate area, it may not be necessary to start a new one, which would only compete for limited resources.