How was the cancer found
Cancer is a group of diseases that may cause almost any sign or symptom. The signs and symptoms will depend on where MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-was-the-cancer-found ]
More Answers to “How was the cancer found“
- When was breast cancer found?
- The Egyptians were the first to recognize breast cancer, around 1600 BC. A papyrus written by Edwin Smith described tumors in the breast that was untreatable. For more information see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_cancer#History
- Who found lung cancer?
- Cancer has been around since humans appeared, and determining who discovered lung cancer is very difficult, if not impossible. About 150 years ago, lung cancer formed only about 1 percent of all cancers, today, it is the leading type of can…
- Who found skin cancer?
- A Scottish doctor first operated on something he believed to be skin fungus in 1787. In 1968 the well preserved “fungus” sample was revealed to be a skin melanoma.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has anyboby gotten treated with Escozul? Is an non traditional treatment for Cancer found in Cuba?
- Q: I need any information on how I can get in contact with Jose or Niurys Monzon who produce the product in Cuba, or also if anyone has gotten it from Labiofarm S.A. If anybody has gotten the treatment I would really appreciate any feed back. Im in a rush to start my dad on the tretment for his pancreatic cancer condition. Any info will ge greatly appreciated.
- A: There is a website for the product: http://www.escozul.com/ A word of caution . . there is no scientific evidence that this venom is of any benefit to people with cancer. No Clinical Trials have been conducted to study dosage, side effects, or safety of the product.It’s an untested treatment. You can check Entrez PubMed though for the results of other types of scorpion venom used in medical research. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?DB=pubmed
- What are the odds for throat cancer at stage 4? How long does my husband have?
- Q: Voice box was removed, chemo and radiation completed. Dr’s won’t give me the odds of survial. Cancer found in 3 out of 21 lymph nodes. Had another pet scan today, waiting on results.Results from pet scan were not good. They are saying there is a mass in the upper left deep cervical chain. Shows intense FDG intake? Strongly suspicious for metastaic malignancy. They are talking another surgery, not sure what he should do. A reoccurence this soon??
- A: Throat cancers can be cured in 90% of patients if detected early. If the cancer has spread to surrounding tissues or lymph nodes in the neck 50-60% of patients can be cured. If the cancer has spread (metastasized) to parts of the body outside the head and neck, the cancer is not curable and treatment is aimed at prolonging quality of life.In your husbands case, it is impossible to tell since every patient is different. Has the cancer metastasized to other organs (not counting the lymph nodes). Was the chemo/ radiation successful?
- My dad has had prostate cancer (found early at the age of 60) and I’ve been told that I am now a greater risk.
- Q: How often should I be tested (I will be 48, in January)?
- A: Annual physical + PSA blood test annually, or as directed by your doctor.