If I have belly fat, am I actually fat
Women make sure your waistline is below 35 inches and for men below 40 inches. That’s because if you accumulate too much fat deep inside the belly causing a larger waistline, you’ll increase your risk for heart disease, diabetes and cancer. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-i-have-belly-fat%2C-am-i-actually-fat ]
More Answers to “If I have belly fat, am I actually fat“
- Is there a pill I can take to reduce belly fat and lose pounds th…?
- Don’t rely on pills, they’re dangerous and could make you look sickly and horrible in the long run. Try eating healthily and exercising and I guarantee you’ll look sexier than any pill will ever make you look.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will doing ab exercises work when you have belly fat, Or am i wasting my time?
- Q: Some people say you have to actually do cardio to lose weight in order to reduce belly fat. if i just want to tone my stomach will i see results with doing workouts specifically for the stomach.
- A: No, you need to lose the belly fat because your abs are hiding under the layer of fat. Though doing exercises for them are always good, it will not help show them. Remember you need to burn more calories than you take in to lose weight so try doing cardio at least 3 times a week.
- How to lose belly fat (and all the fat around it)?
- Q: So, I am 17 and I used to lift weights in my sophomore year of high school (I am about to be a senior in high school). I added on a lot of mass to my arms, pecs, legs, etc. Meanwhile, I was developing a little bit of a belly but thought “hey, I can take care of it later it won’t get too bad”. Now, I actually have a full blown belly. I mean, when I wear a shirt you can’t really tell of course, but if I keep going at this rate it will be bad. Right now its mainly all fat. I’d say around 25%-30% body fat right now, and I am wondering how should I go about losing all this fat around my belly and flattening my stomach and in general losing all the fat on my torso. I know a lot of toning exercises will help (lots of reps), but I am wondering what is the best and fastest method to lose all this body fat and cut my body fat percentage down to like 12%-6% (after all, school starts in September, and I want to come back to school looking damn good).
- A: the only way to lose fat is cardio which is the only fat burning exercise – running, jogging, swimming, cycling, rope jumping, hiking etc. – do it 4-6 times a week for average of 45min.toning exercises only tone – they dont burn any fat.and eat healthy, fresh, unprocessed foods, small meals every 2-3 hours that way your body gets enough calories when it needs them and doesnt have any extra left to store in fat reserves (which happens when you eat 3 big meals a day)
- How can I lose this small amount of belly fat that I’ve gained recently?
- Q: I have gained about 70lbs over the last 2 years. It’s ok because I am 5’7. It has landed in all the right places except a little of it has moved to my belly. It’s not bad, but I need to head it off at the path before it gets worse. I need someone to tell me how to quickly get rid of just the belly fat. (Like within 2 weeks) Only if it actually works.
- A: Well, go to the gym EVERY DAY, and for snack drink a lot of water. When you have snacks, have salads with the low fat dressing, and the healthy lettuce. Have yogurt with wheat germ, and fruits, and have bread with jam. Also, if having pasta, have whole wheat, and have the less fat sauce. And have (rarely) Weight Watchers ™ fudgesicles. Have all this in moderation.