Is a beer belly fat
Yes, a “beer belly” is made up of mostly fat. Having a large amount of belly fat increases your risk of: Heart disease, Stroke, Some types of cancer, Type 2 diabetes, Insulin resistance among other things! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-a-beer-belly-fat ]
More Answers to “Is a beer belly fat“
- How To Get A Flat Stomach | Lose Belly Fat | Get Hard, Flat Abs |…?
- This lens is dedicated for those of you who want to have a flat stomach and sexy abs. In this lens I’ll reveal several secrets to a flat and hard abdominal including exercises and nutrition tips. Make sure to read the whole thing through so…
- How to Lose Beer Belly Fat Fast
- The mind set of modern people is to spend more time on televisions and computers. Lack of time and age are the two excuses to skip form exercises. Change your diet: There are some tactics which will help to get away from belly fat. Take who…
- What is the best way to lose beer belly fat?
- “What I would do” First, I would slow down on the beer consumption and switch to low-carb beer like Bud Select or Michelob Ultra. Second, I would do aerobics. Nothing targets fat like biking, running, swimming etc. Lastly, watch w…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is belly fat, (Beer Belly) really a big deal to girls if a guy has one? Is it a turn off?
- A: Yes, it’s a turn off. I wouldn’t be as physically attracted to a man with a gut, but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t give him a chance. It’s a matter of first impressions.
- How do you get rid of belly fat, beer belly’s. or if theres a belly strap to hide it what store would it be at?
- Q: i was trying to find a stomic strap to hdie to also but i dont know where the hell to find one.
- A: Here is how to get rid of belly fat:First you should know that it is not possible to spot reduce fat in just one part of your body, like your belly. In order to lose belly fat you will need to lose the fat all over your body.In short you may need to start:1) Eating healthier, this means:Eat smaller mealsEat more meals a dayDon’t starve yourselfEat more vegetables and fruitDrink more waterLess sugars and empty calories (less soft drinks, cakes, cookies)Switch to whole wheat versions of your bread and pasta, brown rice instead of white rice2) Exercising:Forget crunches, crunches work your ab muscles but they don’t burn enough calories to eliminate belly fat, if you do hundreds of crunches daily you will have great abs but you won’t see them under your belly fat.I prefer full body exercises they burn the most calories and increase you metabolism for a few hours after your workout.Get a training partner or if you have a lot of weight to lose consider a fitness trainer, a very worthwhile investment – of the money you save on junk food for example =)Try also to reduce stress and get enough sleep. Both of these are related to weight gain and emotional eating.For more try: http://www.2losebellyfat.comI wish you all the best,John
- Trying to gain weight but it goes directly to my stomach.Looks like a have a beer belly.fat distribute?Eating?
- Q: I am trying to put on 10 pounds fast but it is really hard.I gained weight, but it is all on my stomach.It looks like a have a beer belly, but I do not drink beer or alcohol.The fat did not go to my arms, chest,legs.It went all to my stomach.Why isn’t the fat distributing through out my entire body? Thank you
- A: eat all the foods you’d regularly eat but just in larger portions. up the carbs. up the fatty acids. eat the stuff you’d usually say ‘no thanks’ to, after a meal