Is Acupuncture good for you
Acupuncture can help a patient with drug-free pain relief, disease prevention, and treating many common ailments. It treats the cause as well as the symptoms and is holistic: linking body, mind and emotions. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-acupuncture-good-for-you ]
More Answers to “Is Acupuncture good for you“
- Is acupuncture good for you?
- Acupuncture deffinatly works! I had bells Paulsy which sprung up randomly which mean u lose function in one side of your face, when u smile blink talk or whatever one side doenst move and ur face looks droopy on one side! I could garrgle mo…
- Who gave the first acupuncture treatment?
- Acupuncture. Auricular acupuncture uses acupuncture points only on the ear, which are believed to stimulate and balance internal organs. In France, where acupuncture is very popular and more accepted by the medical establishment, neurologis…
- What is acupuncture good for?
- To cure addiction….it originated in China. It is claimed that acupuncture can remedy a large number of illnesses and is also useful in the management of pain.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is acupuncture good for you? ?
- Q: I am 16 I have some spinal problems from an injury and I have wanted to have acupuncture done to see if it will help. Or have a message I’m not sure what one will work the best
- A: Acupuncture deffinatly works! I had bells Paulsy which sprung up randomly which mean u lose function in one side of your face, when u smile blink talk or whatever one side doenst move and ur face looks droopy on one side! I could garrgle mouthwash it would just squirt out that one side of my mouth cuz i could keep it closed! I had head acupuncture helped becuase it helps with tons of stuff especially with nerves which is why i had it cuz the nervous stopped working. 80% of poeple dont fully recover and i decided to get it on that side of my face to stimulate the nerves and i have full function now, after only one session. Ull need more than one but acupunture works. they put it in your pressure points, which is ur bodys natural pain reliever as well. If u ever notice ur having cramps or what not pinch the skin between ur thumb and finger ull notice the pain to relieve. Its a scientific fact it works!
- Is there a good place in the Bay Area where they have good acupuncture and tuina?
- Q: I have rheumatoid all over the joints in my body. I have tried western medicine and practice but they seem to be no use. I want to try Chinese acupuncture and tuina. I also prefer if they have herbs. I am looking for a person that is skilled. I also want to know where you can find him/her. Please give me his/her work address or the place where they preform the acupuncture/ tuina. Thank you!
- A: I go to Lokahi Acupuncture in San Jose. They are the most wonderful acupuncturists I’ve been to. I see Angie, she has helped me with a bunch of different ailments and I just love her. If you do a yahoo search on them, they have 28 reviews and a 5 out of 5 rating. I’ve seen patients in there that have traveled from Santa Cruz just to see her. Anyways, you should definitely call them. Or at least look at their website. http://www.lokahiacupuncture.com/index.htmlAnd their address and phone number is (408) 887-60001610 Westwood Dr, Ste 5San Jose, CAThey are off the 280/Race Street Exit. Left on Fruitdale, right on Meridian, right on Westwood. Really easy to find. I can’t recommend them enough.
- What is a good acupuncture clinic in Pittsburgh, PA? ?
- Q: I am going through a very stressful period of time in my life and I am interested in trying acupuncture for the potential stress/anxiety relief it can provide. Can you please recommend a good clinic in the Pittsburgh area? What is the approximate cost for one session?
- A: Chinese Acupuncture & Herbs Center, LLC-Over 30 Years Experience-National Certified & PA Liscensedwww.pittsburghacupuncture.comAlso, they have someone there for “women’s care”Hope this helped!!