Is aids the same thing as herpes
No. Aids & Herpes are not the same. AIDS is a serious (often fatal) disease of the immune system transmitted through blood products especially by sexual contact. Herpes are viral diseases causing eruptions of the skin or mucous membrane. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-aids-the-same-thing-as-herpes ]
More Answers to “Is aids the same thing as herpes“
- Can you catch herpes hiv std or aids from these following things??
- Sucking your self off is practically impossible, if you tried you would know. You can’t get stds from your self. They can be passed on if you masturbate with some one else, or by having regular or oral sex with some one that has an std.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the purpose of FEMA?
- Q: In my opinion: Another WASTED socialist government program. As a staunch Republican, I believe that it’s time people took care of themselves. If a hurricane hits your home, rebuild it yourself. If an earthquake destroys your place of work, rebuild it yourself. Or, the scary alternative: WORK to get it paid off. How about that?I’m sick and tired of LIBERALS CRYING about how these ‘natural’ things happen and they can’t afford to fix it. Same goes for diseases. AIDS, Cancer, Herpes, Diabetes…Pay for your own damn problems and stop assuming I want you taking money out of my paycheck to ‘HELP’ you. I have no interest in doing so.MCCAIN/PALIN 08
- A: “The purpose of FEMA is to coordinate the response to a disaster which has occurred in the United States and which overwhelms the resources of local and state authorities”…..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Emergency_Management_AgencyI’m a middle of the road Independent…don’t hold much umph when it comes to FEMA as per past and current performances…However, everyone in this country is suffering, regardless if Republican, Democratic, Independent, or Third Party….it’s a matter of the principle behind humanity that hold people together….If only they would step out of their shoes and into the shoes of others for awhile, perhaps there wouldn’t be such wide spread anger and blame going on.I sincerely do hope that none of the things you’ve listed above should ever fall upon you, your family, neighbors or loved ones. Should any such things occur, I hope that you will know the outpouring of support and assistance from not only those close to you, but community and all the unknown faces behind the scenes that work together to help those that need it….regardless of party affiliation….
- Are cold sores dangerous?
- Q: Are cold sores dangerous?I mean it says it in the name. Its herpes labialis.I’m not sure if I had it before but If I did should I be worried?I mean IT IS HERPES we’re talking about!!Chicken pox is fantasied in children programing and that is a form of herpes, so it wouldn’t be that bad. But then again, ITS FREAKING HERPES!! From what I’m told at school, this thing is the worst!Its in the same pile as AIDs and HIV. This is depressing.Please tell me I have it all wrong about this.How do you tell you have it? Is there a blood test to determine this?I had something that looked like a cold sore years ago. It had been 6 years since I had that incident reoccur.
- A: it’s not dangerous BUT you shouldn’t pick it, kiss anyone or share drinks – they are contagious. They will spread. Tale L-lysine 6,000mg (usually 6- 1,000 each pills) twice per day (found with the vitamins) and a lot of water and it will go away within about 4 days. Yes I know that’s a lot of pills but they wonl to stop cold sores if taken in large doses. Also slather blinstex OINTMENT on it and let it dry out. drink a lot of water and keep hydrated. DO NOT pick at it, squeeze it and wash your hands after touching it.
- How many times do kids and adults have to be told, if you are going to have sex, use protection? Some nasty?
- Q: stuff is out there: HIV, Aids, syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, and others. The smartest and coolest things you can do is wait until you are with someone that you want to spend your life with and know that they feel the same. You can’t imagine how much better you would feel if you could go into a marriage as a virgin. That may sound silly to many people, but I wish I had done that. It’s one of my regrets – one of many. AND, the world doesn’t need anymore unwanted babies…………..For Red: I would hope that you dated someone long enough to know that they aren’t that kinky. It can happen even then, but I would say it’s not as common.
- A: Y E A H !!!! Finally there is someone with a responsible & mature point of view!!! I am soooo glad to read this … I must give you my COMPLIMENTS !!! It shocks me to “death”, when I hear of these irresponsible YOUNG girls, 14,15 yrs. who become pregnant without any concern for their bodies….most of the time they don’t even know their..”body-functions”!!!! Have NO IDEA about their “cycle” -NOR- any reconnaissance of their body !!! Not to mention the numerous deseases which they may contract…..One does not necessarily “have to ” remain a … virgin (even though, it’s an respectable “asset”)…-but: at least these young ladies should get some tpye of contraceptive in order to avoid unwanted pregnancy, that’s CERTAIN !!! I fully go confirm with your view!!! Wish there were M O R E women out there, who think & act like you!!! More power to women with your virtues!!!Wish you a brilliant future & a mutually rewarding relationship! Greetings from Germany…Lots of love…Annette***