Is coffee health for you
Coffee can lower your risk of diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and colon cancer, as well as lift your mood and treat headaches. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-coffee-health-for-you ]
More Answers to “Is coffee health for you“
- Is coffee health for you
- Coffee can lower your risk of diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and colon cancer, as well as lift your mood and treat headaches.
- Is coffee bad for your health?
- Like with just about everything else the experts keep going back and forth as to whether or not coffee is bad for your health. At the moment the experts are saying it’s not bad for you and it may even help with alzheimers disease. Of course…
- What are the health benefits of coffee ?
- Coffee has many health benefits including being extremely high in fiber and antioxidants. For the latest in health discoveries, see www.coffeescience.org .
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Which is worse for your health coffee or monster energy drinks?
- Q: I just started drinking the Lo-Carb Monster Energy Drink and I’m wondering if it’s worse for you than coffee. If you had to drink one each day, what would you choose health wise?
- A: IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THOSE TWO(WITHOUT ANY CHOICE)I WOULD GO FOR THE LO-CARB MONSTER ENERGY DRINK………..BUT REALLY THEY BOTH ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH..THEY BOTH HAVE TOO MUCH SUGAR THAT IS OVERRATED FOR YOUR HEART………..AND IF U R DRINKING THOSE EVERYDAY I WOULD PERFER IF YOU CUT THAT DOWN FOR YOUR SAKE(TO ABOUT 3,4 TIMES A WEEK)………….TRY AND DRINK MORE WATER THATS THE MOST HEALTHIEST DRINK EVER…………..IF WATER IS LIKE UGHHH TO U…………BUY SOME CRYSTAL LITE AND SPICE IT UP WITH SOME FLAVORS
- Which is better for your health Coffee or Energy Drink?
- Q: I want to know what is better for your health coffee or energy drink, or perhaps something else that gives you energy and is better than both of them, I know they are both bad if used to much, and please tell me why your pick is better for the health, and if you could tell me the brand you thing is best. Thank you
- A: Both are bad, but I’d say coffee is the better of the two evils. Energy drinks contain massive amounts of caffiene. Check the serving size, too- most cans contain more then one serving, so you’re getting much more caffiene then you think. Caffiene is a strong diretec, so it dehydrates you (which just makes you feel more tired later!) It also makes your heart beat faster then it normally would, which can cause heart problems. (A friend of mine ended up having a heart attack from two of the big cans of monster energy drink.) It constricts blood vessels, raising your blood pressure, restricting circulation, and preventing enough oxygen from getting to the brain. If you can’t give up coffee, stick to dark roasts. They contain less caffiene then lighter roasts, even though the taste is stronger.Honestly (even though I’m a caffiene addict myself, which has caused multiple health problems) stick to fruit or fruit juice. An apple is just as effective as caffiene for a wake-up. Stick to things that contain 100% juice, not refined sugar. Both caffiene and sucrose will give you a buzz for a short peroid of time, then crash you. Fructose (the type of sugar found in fruit) won’t. Its good for you, it isn’t addictive, and it will keep you awake without keeping you up all night! Good luck!
- Q: i’m 17 yrs old and have been drinking two cups of coffee everyday for about two years. what are some health risks? serious answers only plz. thank you
- A: You will get all kinds of good versus evil of coffee. So be prepared. Some are true lots are junk. You are young and still growing so coffee could stunt your growth. Coffee is addicting so too much can lead to addiction and make it hard to get off. Side effects of coffee addiction are headache and overall feeling of tiredness. Some say coffee dehydrates you. Yes, but the effects are very very small. Coffee does help jump your metabolism before workouts and helps some with endurance. But the main thing is you are young so make sure you don’t go beyond two cups a day maybe try only one cup a day. http://eninjatraining.blogspot.com/