Is eczema a fatal disease
Eczema is not fatal but can be uncomfortable; it causes redness, swelling, and irritation. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-eczema-a-fatal-disease ]
More Answers to “Is eczema a fatal disease“
- Is eczema a fatal disease
- Eczema is not fatal but can be uncomfortable; it causes redness, swelling, and irritation. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you know information of eczema (disease)?
- Q: 1. Who discovered and/or cured eczema? WHen2. Where in the world did it originate3. What are common symptoms of the disease?4. What are some additional symptoms of the disease?5. Which disease is it commonly confused with?6. How is the eczema disease diagnosed? (test used etc)7. What are the traditional treatments for the disease?8. What are some non-traditional treatments?9. What is the prognosis? a. is it fatal or treatable? b. how long will it talke to cure/control? c. what is the life-expectancy?Thanks and I have to make an essay about eczema so I need these information fast!Whoever gets it first with the right information will have best answer!!THANKS AGAIN
- A: Go to Mayoclinic.com and there will be a lot of info for you to use. That and wikipedia.