Is heart disease curable or is it deadly
Heart disease is a very vast set of diseases some curable, some not. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-heart-disease-curable-or-is-it-deadly ]
More Answers to “Is heart disease curable or is it deadly“
- Is this a heart disease ? Is it curable ?
- Sinus arrhythmia is a normalNormal saline flush finding in children and young adults and tends to diminish or disappear with age. Sinus arrhythmia is often somewhat more prominent with fluctuation in the respiratory cycle as heart rate ac…
- Is coronary heart disease curable?
- well, I know that you can prevent it and stuff, but I’m not sure whether once you’ve got it you can actually stop it.
- What are some rare yet curable heart/ organ diseases that childre…?
- hypoplastic left heart syndrome (HLHS) its a heart defect that children are born with were the left side of the heart is severely underdeveloped. it is one of the most rare and congenital heart defects. Medication to prevent closure of the …