Is orange juice good for acid reflux disease
Acid-containing beverages such as orange juice should be avoided in people with acid reflux disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-orange-juice-good-for-acid-reflux-disease ]
More Answers to “Is orange juice good for acid reflux disease“
- Is orange juice good for acid reflux disease
- Acid-containing beverages such as orange juice should be avoided in people with acid reflux disease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Pains under the left rib?
- Q: For about a year now I have suffered from lower abdominal, and upper abdominal pain.I had always had an uncomfortable feeling under my left/right ribs and in the middle of my chest/stomach area. After many doctor visits, and MANY tests, they discovered my gall bladder had quit working. The Doctor said that is what was causing all of my pain.I then had my gall bladder removed. While they were in there, they found that I had a ‘small, and not serious’ uterus infection. I’m currently on antibiotics and treatments for that. The pain in the lower abdominal area isn’t as bad. Still there, but slowly getting better.I have noticed now that the pain under my left rib has came back. It’s been almost a month since my surgery. When I went for the follow up, with the surgeon, he asked how I was feeling and I told him fine. Then, a day or two later, it flared up.I have been getting symptoms as if my gall bladder was still there. I’ve been belching quite a bit. I’ve been experiencing the discomfort between my ribs/top stomach area, and a nagging pain in the left side, under my rib. (Same spot it was in due to gall bladder issues)I can’t understand why these pains have come back? Is it the foods I have been eating? I really haven’t watched my diet, and I’ve been drinking a lot of Orange Juice (Which, I do have acid reflux disease), and I’ve been eating things such as pizza, chinese, etc.Do you think it’s my diet causing these pains?
- A: Type in gallbladder after surgery diet – there will be many website to help you with what to eat and what to avoid – your diet could be the problemBut also type in costochrondritis =- this condition is often missed – I hope this helped