Is some liver damage curable
Although early-stage liver disease is more treatable than in the past, cirrhosis is usually only curable with a liver transplant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-some-liver-damage-curable ]
More Answers to “Is some liver damage curable“
- What are the chances of cure of 70% damage liver?
- Depends on what caused the damage to answer this question right. If you are talking about cirrhosis, then there is no cure other than a transplant. Cirrhosis is scarring of the liver and it is permanent. A person could live for awhile with …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can u catch (STI) even after wearing a condom?
- Q: I imagine some of you pple have gone to sex workers or had casual flings or bonk buddies.What do those pple do?im just curious since ive only been with one partner in te past.std’ thas curable and ones that could affect a partner(men) in terms of infertility or something scary like liver damage.
- A: It is possible to catch STD’s even if you use a condom, because other parts of your genitals touch besides the penis covered with the condom. Conditions like herpes, genital warts and other diseases which are carried in bodily fluids. You’re never 100% safe.