Is Turner syndrome deadly
Turner syndrome, a rare disease affecting only females, is not deadly. At least 60,000 American females have Turner syndrome. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-turner-syndrome-deadly ]
More Answers to “Is Turner syndrome deadly“
- Is Turner Syndrome deadly?
- Turner syndrome can be deadly, but its not likely
- How common is down syndrome?
- Down syndrome occurs in about 1 in 740 newborns. It usually affects children born to women of an older age, although it can happen in younger mothers as well.
- What causes turner syndrome?
- Turner syndrome is caused from a copy of the X chromosome being missing in a girl. This can happen through an error in the cell division, or from an error in the egg or sperm at conception. Look here for more information: http://www.mayocli…