Was The masque of Red Death a plague
The terrifying disease called the Red Death ravages the dominion of Prince Prospero. So lethal is it that it kills within a half-hour after the onset of its symptoms: sharp pain, dizziness, and bleeding from the pores. It was a plague indeed. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/was-the-masque-of-red-death-a-plague ]
More Answers to “Was The masque of Red Death a plague“
- Was The masque of Red Death a plague
- The terrifying disease called the Red Death ravages the dominion of Prince Prospero. So lethal is it that it kills within a half-hour after the onset of its symptoms: sharp pain, dizziness, and bleeding from the pores. It was a plague indee…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What actor should play the Prince in “Masque of the Red Death”?
- Q: I was just wondering who would play the Prince if Edgar Allan Poe’s “Masque of the Red Death” if it were to be made into a modern film. I thought he would probably be played by someone young and rambunctious, as he is holding a PARTY in the middle of a plague, hehe.
- A: Crispin Glover.
- If you have read “The Masque of the Red Death” by Edgar Allan Poe please help!?
- Q: 1). Which detail proves that the Red Death was a horrible plague?2). Why is Price Prospero considered the Protaganist even though he isn’t nessacarily the “good guy”?3). Why is the Red Death the Antiaganist in the story?4). Why did the people at the masque(party) tend to avoid the black room with the red window?5). What is Edgar Allan Poe’s tone in the story?Please help me!, I am not good at analizing literature like this!I HAVE READ THE STORY LIKE 3 TIMES AND I HAVE TRIED ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS BUT THEY ARE TOOOOO HARD!!!!!!STOP BEING JERKS AND PLEASE HELP ME!
- A: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Masque_of_the_Red_DeathRead the story.I am not jerk. I gave you link. It helps to find answers.
- What does the uninvited guest symbolize in the masque of the red death?
- Q: This story is written by Edgar Allan Poe. Also what does the Plague symbolize? Also, is there anything symbolic about the rooms being in a maze-like design? Lastly, what does the hall of velvet symbolize?
- A: uninvited guest symbolizes death and how it can come unexpectedlyhall of velvet symbolizes deathrooms symbolize the stages of life…maze like because of the twists and turns of life