What are pruritic manifestations and what is a corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
Pruritus is a common manifestation of dermatological diseases, including eczema, dermatitis, and allergic contact dermatitis. Corticosteroid-responsive part simply means that the dermatosis is responsive to that particular class of drugs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-pruritic-manifestations-and-what-is-a-corticosteroid%26%2345%3Bresponsive-dermatoses ]
More Answers to “What are pruritic manifestations and what is a corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses“
- What are pruritic manifestation of corticosteroid-responsive derm…?
- It sounds worse than it is. It’s a ITCH. Or a localized irritation that causes someone to itch the spot repeatedly. The corticosteroid responsive part simply means that the dermatosis is responsive to that particular class of drugs.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- for dermatologists/ medical people please?
- Q: i have tons of acne on my chest and i need to know how to get rid of them. mom gave me bethamethasone dipropionate cream usp , 0.05% from fougerai looked it up and i had no clue what it was from the internet , the usage was for :Betamethasone dipropionate cream (augmented) is a high-potency corticosteroid indicated for relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses in patients 13 years and oldercould this be used to treat it… if not what items could i use to cure my acne.. its been there for over a year i beleive
- A: Betamethasone is a steroid. This is used for many skin conditions, however should not be used to treat acne. You can try other medicated treatments that are available over the counter. Buy salicylic acid body wash at the drug store. That would be a good first step to try. If you have no luck, then contact a dermatologist.