What are some benefits from exercising
Exercise improves your mood, combats chronic diseases, helps to manage weight, strengthens heart and lungs, promotes better MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-benefits-from-exercising ]
More Answers to “What are some benefits from exercising“
- A healthy heart is a benefit of exercising. Exercising keeps the body toned and in shape. This activity relieves stress. It can help with stiff joints, too.
- In general moderate exercise gives you more energy, helps control appetite, increases your metabolism, reduces stress, reduces high blood pressure and can help control type 2 diabetes. For many people, it elevates their mood. It also combat…
- Summary: Consistent exercise helps lower resting heart rates, increase muscle mass, increase metabolism and improve the cardiovascular system. Elevate mood and improve overall health with tips from a personal trainer in this free video on e…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Could you number some benefits from exercise? what benefit is important to you?
- Q: Could you number some benefits from exercise? what benefit is important to you?
- A: Exercise on a regular basis actually gives you more energy and makes you feel younger. When it comes to your body, the old axiom “Use it or lose it” is definitely true!
- What are some benefits to exercising daily (walking)?
- Q: I would like to know the benefits of taking a daily thirty to sixty minute walk. These can be benefits ranging from physical appearance (including, but not limited to, weight loss) to mental and emotional benefits.
- A: I think this webpage has got all the benefits of exercise you ask for: http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/physical-benefits-of-exercise.htmlIn short, daily exercise (or for that matter 2-3 times or 3-4 times or 4-5 times per week) boosts your energy; elevates your mood so you feel good about yourself hence feel confident; relieves stress; lowers cholesterol; regulates blood pressure; strengthens immune system; increase bone mass……..The rest, you read it from the webpage…..
- how can i benefit most from my exercising?
- Q: some say that 30 minutes a day of exercising like running (10 minutes three times a day) is how you can lose weight best because then u dont put so much stress on the body. others say that its best to exercise 20 minutes straight through – getting heart rate up and keeping it there. which is better? taking more breaks or running straight through? what IS the best way to do cardio?
- A: YOGAAAAAAAAAAAAA