What are some diseases/disorders in the digestive system
Diseases that are in the digestive system are Celiac Disease, Appendicitis, Constipation, Colon Cancer, Gastritis, Hepatitis, and Indigestion. Have a ChaCha Day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-diseases%26%2347%3Bdisorders-in-the-digestive-system ]
More Answers to “What are some diseases/disorders in the digestive system“
- What are some rare disorders and diseases of the digestive system…?
- I have a damaged para-sympathetic nervous system that is causing massive disgestive system problems…the doctors don’t really have a clue whats going on…just that i cant take anti-cholinegeric compounds like buscapan or most laxatives……
- What are some disorders or diseases of the excretory system and t…?
- Bowel cancer (aka colon cancer or colorectal cancer) is a fairly well known disease of the digestive system. With a death count of 665,000 people a year it is rather serious too, the third most common form of cancer in the western world. Th…
- Do you suffer from a digestive disorder like Crohn’s Disease, GER…?
- Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides have direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast and anti-parasite effects. Chronic yeast growth can be controlled so the normal, healthy flora can then thrive more easily. Furthermore, the m…