What are symptoms of acid reflux disease? More
Symptoms of acid reflux disease include a feeling of stomach acid in your throat, burping, nausea after eating, stomach fullness or bloating and upper abdominal pain. To treat acid reflux avoid caffeine, chocolate and fried foods. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-symptoms-of-acid-reflux-disease%3F-more ]
More Answers to “What are symptoms of acid reflux disease? More“
- What are the symptoms of acid reflux disease?
- Common symptoms of acid reflux are: ･ Heartburn — a burning pain or discomfort that may move from your stomach to your abdomen or chest, or … ･ Bloating Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting Burping Dysphagia — a narrowing of your e…
- Do You Have These Symptoms of Acid Reflux Disease?
- There are thousands of people who experience acid reflux symptoms without even realizing that they are suffering from this condition. They may believe that it is just a minor case of heartburn, but often times the condition is much more ser…
- How to Eliminate Heartburn and Acid Reflux Disease Symptoms -?
- Heartburn, acid reflux disease and GERD are all too common – affecting up to 20% of us throughout all Western countries. Known as Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease, this unpleasant.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Acid Reflux Disease symptoms?
- Q: OK, so for about 3 weeks now I’ve been getting a very tight throat/closing throat sensation… Its absolutely horrible, and it feels like its cutting off my breathing. I get palpitations along with it, probably because i have severe anxiety, and this issue causes panic!!! I also get heartburn every 2 days or so, doesnt last very long. With that, ive been vomiting for the past 3 days, and there was a tiny amount of bright red blood 1 time…. Ive also had diarreah for the past 4 days! =[ Im looking up stuff online, and it seems like GERD… what do u guys think? Did any of u have similar symptoms? Ive been 2 the stupid doctors around where i lived, and all they say is “ur throat is dry” but believe me, this is DEFINITELY more serious than that! So today when i go, i WILL make sure something gets done!…
- A: Hi I am BrandonI have Acid Reflux and my dr was really good. My symptoms are:> Horrible taste in my mouth especially in the morning> Croaky voice in the morning (that may be a guy thing)> Severe like crippling stomach craps now and thenAlso some people choke really easy or sore throat.Im only 17 so I dont know but the blood and diahorrea sounds a bit worrying so if the dr says no try the hospital.And good luckI am taking 2 different types of pill which help reduce the taste and pain
- The best deal for Heartburn No More?
- Q: I have searched all over the internet for the absolute best offer.So far the best I found was at http://moveto.ws/yw9ja45g6Anyone know of a better deal?I have searched:Heartburn No Morehttp://moveto.ws/yw9ja45g6heartburnpregnancy heartburnheartburn symptomsheartburn remediesheartburn causeheartburn naturalheartburn reliefheartburn remedyacid heartburnheartburn causesheartburn foodsheartburn painheartburn refluxheartburn cureheartburn acid refluxheartburn indigestionheartburn treatmentpregnant heartburnheartburn medicineheartburn nausearemedies for heartburnheartburn curesheartburn during pregnancyheartburn freeheartburn home remediesheartburn home remedyheartburn severestomach heartburnfoods that cause heartburngas heartburnheartburn and pregnancyheartburn foodheartburn helpremedy for heartburnsymptoms of heartburnwhat is heartburncauses of heartburnchronic heartburnget rid of heartburnheartburn dietheartburn gerdheartburn medicationheartburn natural remediesheartburn stopheartburn symptomheartburn vinegarconstant heartburnfrequent heartburnhome remedies for heartburnnatural heartburn remedyrelieve heartburnwhat causes heartburnchest pain heartburncure for heartburncures for heartburnheartburn and indigestionheartburn stressacid reflux and heartburnbaking soda heartburnheartburn informationheartburn throathome remedy for heartburnhow to get rid of heartburnnatural cure heartburntreat heartburncause of heartburnheartburn and nauseaheartburn coffeeheartburn comheartburn medicationsheartburn while pregnantnatural cures heartburnnatural heartburn reliefnatural remedies for heartburnprevent heartburntreating heartburnalcohol heartburnheartburn ulcerpersistent heartburntreatment for heartburnbaby heartburnheartburn diseaseheartburn foods to avoidheartburn herbalheartburn preventionheartburn treatmentshow to cure heartburnhow to stop heartburnnatural remedy for heartburnnighttime heartburnrelief for heartburnvinegar for heartburnbaking soda for heartburnbest for heartburncure your heartburnheartburn drugheartburn drugsheartburn movieheartburn surgerynatural cure for heartburnnatural cures for heartburnwww heartburndiet for heartburnheartburn medicinesheartburn videopreventing heartburncauses for heartburnheartburn esophagusrelief from heartburntreatment of heartburncuring heartburnheartburn asthmaheartburn solutionshernia heartburnhealing heartburnheartburn infoheartburn relief during pregnancyheartburn tipsmilk and heartburnnational heartburnheartburn centerrelief of heartburnrelieving heartburntreatments for heartburnfix heartburnheartburn about comheartburn commercialheartburn doctorheartburn forumheartburn picturesitalian heartburnheartburn bookheartburn in kidsconstipationrefluxacid refluxgerdnatural remediesesophagusgastritishiatal herniaindigestionprotonixesophagitisstomach acidheart burnreflux diseasebarrett’s esophagusacid reflux diseaseacid reflux symptomsfor heartburngastroesophageal refluxacid reflexacid reflux dietreflux dietgastroesophageal reflux diseasegerd symptomsacid indigestionacid reflux treatmentgerd dietacid reflux cureacid reflux remediesacid reflux remedyesophageal refluxgastric refluxsymptoms of acid refluxacid reflux causesgerd treatmentlaryngopharyngeal refluxinfant acid refluxacid reflux pregnancysymptoms of gerdacid reflux foods to avoidacid reflux reliefinfant gerdacid reflux home remediesacid reflux home remedyacid reflux natural curecure for acid refluxgerd infantsgerd surgeryhyperacidityindigestion remediesstomach acid refluxacid reflux natural remedylpr refluxtreatment for acid refluxdiet for gerdheart burn symptomsindigestion remedynatural remedies for acid refluxhome remedies for acid refluxheart burn remediesnatural cure for acid refluxsevere indigestionacid reflux and pregnancyacid reflux during pregnancyheart burn reliefheart burn remedyheart burn curecure heartburncure to heartburnheartburn home curecure heartburn andcure heartburn naturallypregnancy heartburn curesheartburn home curesvinegar cure heartburnheartburn cure home remedyways to cure heartburnhome cure for heartburnthe heartburn curebest cure for heartburncure heartburn during pregnancycure heartburn inhome cures for heartburnyou cure heartburna cure for heartburncider vinegar cure heartburncures for heartburn andthat cure heart
- A: tums
- I have gallbladder disease symptoms, but labwork, tests are all normal. What’s the deal?
- Q: I’ve been having extreme upper right pain under my breast bone for about 3 weeks. Every time I eat something (mostly fatty foods) it bothers me and gives me pain. Since it’s starting hurting it’s just gotten worse. I first went to urgent care with the pain, and they suggested it was my gallbladder — my blood work was normal besides having a slightly high white count. I then went to the ER because I was in SO much pain one night. They did more blood work and a ultrasound which was normal. I went to my primary doctor a few days later who referred me to a GI specialist. He did an endoscopy on me, which found that I have acid reflux. He then scheduled a Hida-scan test and a CT scan for me and that was normal. He recommended that I see a surgeon that day which I did. The doctor told me that it is possible to have normal results and have gallbladder problems and they scheduled my surgery for july 6th. Lately I’ve been to the ER 3 other times in major pain. I looked like a crazy person cause I was in intense pain but tests where normal. They sent me home with narcotics. I asked to get the surgery moved up, but my surgeon is out of town till July 2nd. And no other surgeon will do it because they say nothing is wrong with it. Why would 1 surgeon wanna take it out if tests are normal. My mom and my grandma had it taken out as well. In the meantime I’ve been on a clear liquid diet, throwing up, and fever.I just don’t know what is the deal. They said it may be possible that I may have stones that are so small that they can’t read on the ultrasound.Help.
- A: Don’t worry…you’re not crazy ! I’m going thru the same thing…have my surgery scheduled for July 9th in fact ! 😉 But I DO have BIG stones. What you may have is what they call sludge….it acts just like stones would; and it doesn’t really show up on tests too good. But listen, when you’re running a fever; I’d seriously consider another surgeon. A gallbladder can burst like an appendix. Good luck with your surgery !