What are the deadliest diseases
There are 57 million deaths in the world. Which one is the deadliest all depends on who you talk to. Small pox, Spanish Flu, Black Plague, Tuberculosis and Maria are among the top deadliest diseases! Thanks and have a ChaCha day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-deadliest-diseases ]
More Answers to “What are the deadliest diseases“
- Ebola is pretty nasty, I think there’s no known cure for it too. You die from your guts liquefying and you bleed out from all your pores and orifices. Watch the movie “Outbreak” staring Dustin Hoffman to get an idea.
- There are 57 million deaths in the world. Which one is the deadliest all depends on who you talk to. Small pox, Spanish Flu, Black Plague, Tuberculosis and Maria are among the top deadliest diseases! Thanks and have a ChaCha day!
- Tuberculosis is the most deadly disease. Each year there are three million tuberculosis related deaths
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the seven deadliest diseases today?
- Q: For an Environmental Science paper.
- A: it depens…if u want the incureable diseases take all…………………. ….* Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia * Acute Myeloid Leukemia * Acquired Immune Defficiency Syndrome (AIDS) * Alzheimers * Asparylglucosaminuria * Asthma * Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) * Autism * B-Mannosidosis * Batten disease (Juvenile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis) * Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (“Mad Cow” disease) * Bipolar disorder (Manic-depression) * Chronic lymphocytic leukemia * Chronic myeloid leukemia * Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease * Currarino Triad * Cystic Fibrosis * Cystinosis * Emphysema (C.O.P.D.) * Farber disease * Fucosidosis * Galactosialidosis (Goldberg syndrome) * Gaucher disease * GM1 Gangliodsidosis * Hairy cell leukemia * Hopeless Aatrocytoma (Brain Cancer) * Hurler syndrome (includes Hurler-Scheie) * Hunter syndrome * Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis * Infertility * Krabbe disease * Lissencephaly * Lymphocytic Lymphoma * Maroteaux-Lamy * Metachromatic Leukodystrophy * Morquio A * Mucolipidosis II (I-Cell Disease) * Mucolipidosis IV * Multiple sclerosis (MS) * Niemann-Pick disease, Types A and B * Polio * Pompe disease * Prosaposin * Pseudomyxoma peritonei * Psoriasis * Salla disease * Sandhoff disease * Sanfilippo A * Scheie syndrome * Schindler disease * Schizophrenia * Sialidosis (Mucolipidosis I) * Sly syndrome * Spreading Adenocarcinoma * Spreading Melanoma * Takayasu’s Arteritis (Pulseless Disease) * Tay-Sachs disease * Wolman disease
- What are the top 10 deadliest diseases known to man?
- Q: malaria, black plaque, ecoli, etc
- A: I suggest you look at the CDC’s website. They have accurate statistics and can provide more information than can be put here.cdc.govEMTI will say that HIV/AIDS is NOT number 1.
- How many ppl have heard about the return of deadly diseases caused by illegals in America?
- Q: I hope the question comes across clearly, if not. Last night on channel 34Fox News I watched a segment where the head of legal immigration made an announcement of the return of Measles, Mumps, and TB, in America. The rise in the numbers of these diseases is directly attributed to the illegal population in America. They reported that the mumps disease has already spread beyond five states, and the vaccine that we have doesn’t work on it. Measles has reared it’s ugly head in schools from elementary to college. In America both of these diseases were almost wiped out, but now we are seeing a rapid return. The two cases of TB were discovered in CA. and is also expected to spread like the other two diseases. Did anyone else hear about this, and if so what do you think about it?
- A: Yes .I have and high on that list are other air born/close contact diseases too.Unfortunately a lot of countries don’t have the inoculation requirements we do here in the USA. And they have cultural differences that prevent education of the need and benefits.Some do not have the money or resources to initiate this program. Its a serious problem ,and I wish I knew an immediate solution