What are the laws on tattooing
All tattooists must receive yearly training concerning how diseases are spread by contact with blood. To receive a tattoo…ect [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-laws-on-tattooing ]
More Answers to “What are the laws on tattooing“
- What are the laws on tattooing
- All tattooists must receive yearly training concerning how diseases are spread by contact with blood. To receive a tattoo…ect
- What is the tattooing law?
- New Mexico and Oklahoma have no laws about minor tattoos, while Arkansas requires written consent and Louisiana an accompanying parent.
- Is it against the law to tattoo without a licence?
- Laws vary from state to state, but the risk of disease is so high that tattooing is highly regulated. You can be hit with big fines. And there are additional penalties for tattooing minors.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the tattooing laws in new york state?
- Q: For my sixteenth birthday my mom is going to take me to get a tattoo, but we are unsure if the law here would allow it. I think you have to be 18 to legally get one on your own, but if she gave consent at the tattoo place, would I be able to get one?
- A: ofcourse
- What are the tattooing laws for minors in Maryland?
- Q: I am currently 15 going on 16. I really don’t want any nagging answers from parents saying that i am too young. I just want a correct answer, please.
- A: Here are all the laws including those pertaining to a minor.http://www.everytattoo.com/marylandlaw.shtmlhttp://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/minorbodyart.htm
- What are Michigan’s piercing and tattooing laws?
- Q: i am 13 and would like to get a tattoo. i could get a tattoo from a kid at school for free but would prefer to get it from a licensed tattooer. i always thought the law was 16 with parental consent but i read this:”An individual shall not tattoo, brand, or perform body-piercing on a minor unless the individual obtains the prior written informed consent of the minor’s parent or legal guardian. The minor’s parent or legal guardian shall execute the written, informed consent required under this subsection in the presence of the individual performing the tattooing, branding, or body-piercing on the minor or in the presence of an employee or agent of that individual.”to me this sounds like i CAN get a tattoo in michigan if i have my moms consent is this correct? because if its legal i could definitely persuade her.i’m about 5’7 and i think i’ve grown as much as i’m going to, because i can pass for 18 already.
- A: Please, PLEASE do not get a tattoo from a kid at your school. Tattoo parlors are licensed and inspected for a reason; to make sure that they are operating safely and with sterile equipment. It’s just a bad idea period to get it outside of a licensed parlor.Yes, you may get a tattoo at your age, with parental consent. Your parent(s) must be present and sign a form. I would wait till your older though. I’m not gonna give you some speech on how you might regret it, but your body is still growing, and depending on how much you grow, it can warp the tattoo as your skin stretches and grows as you age.