What are the most common child diseases
The most common childhood diseases are the common cold, chicken pox, fifth disease, Strep Throat, Tuberculosis, and viruses. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-most-common-child-diseases ]
More Answers to “What are the most common child diseases“
- What are the most common child diseases
- The most common childhood diseases are the common cold, chicken pox, fifth disease, Strep Throat, Tuberculosis, and viruses.
- What Are Some of the Most Common Diseases in Children??
- Nothing is more disturbing to a parent than when a child becomes ill. Many viruses are highly contagious. Recognizing the symptoms of some of the most common childhood diseases can help you be better prepared.
- How can breastfeeding prevent common and deadly diseases in your …?
- Because the many nourishing substances in human milk build powerful defense systems in a child’s body, he or she is able to fend off many crippling and some killing diseases. Science has learned that human milk contains antibodies that prod…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the top 5 most common diseases among children?
- A: Measles, chicken pox, mumps, influenza, common colds.
- What are son leg diseases/conditions in children that require physical therapy?
- Q: And what are the most common children heart conditions?
- A: club footlegg calves perthesavascular necrosis blounts diseasespastic diplegiaand so on and so onheart–tetralogy of fallot google heart disease in children and you will find many
- What are common deworming medicines for children?
- Q: I would like to find out the cheapest most common type of deworming medicine, that could be used to treat children with worms or other parasitic diseases in third world countries.
- A: TAPEWORMS: The primary drugs used for these infections are niclosamide and praziquantel.ROUNDWORMS: These are complicated because different drugs are used to treat different areas. Diethylcarbamazine and Piperazine are good all around drugs. Thiabendazole and mebendazole could also be used. FLUKES: Praziquantel is an all around drug for treating flukes. Tetrachloroethylene is the alternative. Please note that these are common treatments for the worm listed, and I’m sorry to say, do not take into affect age or price. There are also many alternative treatments, these are just the mainstream drugs. Further research must be done to answer your specific question. =]