What are the serious health risks of steroid use
Some health risks associated with steroids are heart disease, increased tendon injuries, testicular atrophy,male pattern baldness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-serious-health-risks-of-steroid-use ]
More Answers to “What are the serious health risks of steroid use“
- What are the health risks in using Steroids to enlarge muscles??
- And more bad news at this website: http://www.hazelden.org/web/public/ade51031.page Steroid use might create ripped abs, bulging biceps, and rock-hard pectorals–perhaps contributing to more home runs or an unfair advantage on the gridiron….
- Are there health risks involved with steroid use?
- The health risks involved with steroid abuse are many. Consider the following;
- Do steroids use pose a health risk?
- They are especially dangerous for teens whose bodies are still developing. The body compensates to the hormonal imbalance caused by steroid use by: ･ 1. Reducing the amount of naturally produced testosterone and perhaps other hormones dur…