What are the shakes
A shake or a tremor can be described as any involuntary out of the ordinary movement of the body usually due to some kind of neurological dysfunction. The most common shakes of this kind are the tremors typically associated with Parkinson’s Disease [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-shakes ]
More Answers to “What are the shakes“
- What are the shakes
- A shake or a tremor can be described as any involuntary out of the ordinary movement of the body usually due to some kind of neurological dysfunction. The most common shakes of this kind are the tremors typically associated with Parkinson’s…
- When to Drink Protein Shakes
- ･ There are several different types of protein supplements available on the market. Whey protein is commonly… ･ The purpose of taking in protein immediately after a workout and throughout the day, is to maximize recovery… ･ The best tim…
- What Are Protein Shakes?
- ･ Protein is the basis for building healthy bones, muscles and skin. It assists with muscle repair and… ･ Protein shakes come in a variety styles. Chocolate and vanilla are the most popular flavors. Some protein… ･ Protein shakes may be…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the reason that I keep shaking my legs?
- Q: I keep on shaking my legs and most of the time I am not even conscious that I am moving them. I literally shake them, sometimes just one leg or sometimes both.I just cant remain relaxed.Is it a sign of depression or weakness or whatever.I really don’t know what signal the shaking of legs give.so kindly tell the reason behind me shaking my legs.
- A: I had this problem what it was my sugar was up and my leg was over energetic.
- Could my car shake because of a clutch replacement?
- Q: I got my clutch replaced and now sometimes when I start off in first gear my car will shake. It’s been about 4 months since it I got it replaced and a friend told me that it would be hard to prove that it was the clutch. How hard is it to determine what makes the car shake? because if It is the clutch I want them to fix this problem.
- A: Do you think it is the clutch? it sounds like it may be an engine mounting on the way. Open the bonnet & check the motor doesn’t move around without it being in gear. Just a thought.
- another question. How good are shakes as part of a diet plan.?
- Q: I read in a magazine that carnation instant breakfast as well as slim fast are good to replace meals when dieting is this true, what are the best smoothies.shakes to make when dieting
- A: Protein actually increase ur weight unless you work out 🙂