What are the side effects of clamidya
One side effect of chlamydia, for women, is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, or PID. Which may cause the uterus, fallopian tubes, and surrounding areas to become swollen, scarred, or filled with pus. This may lead to infertility. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-side-effects-of-clamidya ]
More Answers to “What are the side effects of clamidya“
- What Are the Side Effects of Chlamydia?
- ･ Chlamydia might cause abnormal discharge and painful urination. For men, that’s as bad as it gets. In… ･ If untreated, chlamydia can pose some serious long-term health effects. While men are less likely to… ･ Chlamydia is spread easil…
- What are the side effects from chlamydia treatment?
- Chlamydia can be cured with antibiotics without causing significant side effects. Ask your health care professional about possible side effects, if any, specific to the medication prescribed for you.
- Is bleeding and stomach pain normal side effects after taking tre…?
- I’m alarmed that your doctor would assume chlamydia as a diagnosis since this rarely causes symptoms and itching alone could be any number of things including something as simple as vaginal dryness. Did you schedule the appt because of th…