What are the stages of liver disease
There are four stages for any malfunction of liver: inflammation, fibrosis, cirrhosis, and cancer. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-stages-of-liver-disease ]
More Answers to “What are the stages of liver disease“
- Stages of liver disease..what are they?
- Stage 1- Inflammation State 2- FibrosisCystic fibrosis Cystic fibrosis – resources Neonatal cystic fibrosis screening Stage 3- More FibrosisCystic fibrosis Cystic fibrosis – resources Neonatal cystic fibrosis screening Stage 4- Cirhossis o…
- What are the 4 stages of liver disease?
- Hi Chuck and Lorraine, My name is Karen and I have HCV. I’m also a nurse; was dx in ’95 after trying to donate blood for surgery for my mom. I was 38 then. Thought it was a mistake, felt fine, ya da ya da… I’ve had a total of 3 liver Bx’s…
- Do i need to worry? early stages of liver disease
- A free community for patients with liver disease, hepetitis c, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer. If you have any questions or experience, pls share with us and those patients who need such information. w w w.liver-health.info
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- WHAT ARE ALL THE SYMPTOMS OF LIVER DISEASE ?
- Q: Hi, I am curious to know every and all symptoms of liver disease? I know that there are a few types of liver diseases and illnesses that also occur when it comes to your liver. I also would like to know are there different stages liver disease, if so what are they?
- A: The external signs include a coated tongue, bad breath, itchy skin, excessive sweating, offensive body odor, dark circles under the eyes, red swollen and itchy eyes, acne rosacea, brownish spots and blemishes on the skin, flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels.Other symptoms include jaundice, (skin, nails and eyes appear yellowish) dark urine, pale stool, bone loss, easy bleeding, itching, small, spider-like blood vessels visible in the skin, enlarged spleen, fluid in the abdominal cavity, chills, pain from the biliary tract or pancreas, and an enlarged gallbladder.
- What are the physical signs of each stage of cirrhosis of the liver and are there 3 stages or more?
- Q: Someone I know has end stage liver disease and is still conscious and able to move around in a wheel chair. I was wondering how long she might have.
- A: The link below should help. I’m sorry about your friend.
- What is the life expectancy of someone with end stage liver disease?
- Q: Jaundice present, low blood pressure, ascites present (1L removed, addtional amount to be removed), kidney function deteriorating (improves with IV medication, but cannot sustain higher function without medication), MELD scores unknown.
- A: about 7-10 days after kidneys deteriorate to end stage 4. coma first, then you go