What are two types of venereal diseases
Two types of venereal disease include AIDS and chlamydia. Venereal disease is contracted and transmitted by sexual contact. Thanks for ChaCha’ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-two-types-of-venereal-diseases ]
More Answers to “What are two types of venereal diseases“
- What are two types of venereal diseases
- Two types of venereal disease include AIDS and chlamydia. Venereal disease is contracted and transmitted by sexual contact. Thanks for ChaCha’ing!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Who has visited the “Old Folks Home” this week?
- Q: Tuesday is my day, but I did an extra tour last Thursday.Emergency at the Old Folks Home: A Two-Scene Play in One Actby Elaine PolinCharacters:Elaine (Volunteer)Kathy (Supervisor of Volunteers)Scene I – The Summer Kitchen:Cell phone: Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture (BAM! BOOM! CRASH!)E: Hello? (It is impolite to indicate you can read the caller’s ID)K: Hi, Elaine, it’s Kathy.E: (Feigning surprise) Oh! Hi, Kathy.(Aside) What does she want NOW?K: Do you have an extra hour this afternoon?E: Kathy, I’m overwhelmed with work. My Publisher, TD…K: You can write and read poems any time. This is an EMERGENCY!E: Good Lord! Has someone passed away?K: No, thank heavens. But our nurse is ill and won’t be in to do her class.E: Kathy, you know I have no medical knowledge.K: But you’re the only teacher/volunteer we have,and the show must go on.E: What’s the topic of this class?K: Use of condoms. They think they’re safebecause they can’t become pregnant.E: Kathy, I have a friend who is a nurse.Even she didn’t want to conduct such a class.K: Please, Elaine!E: Well, do you have a script?K: No, but I have a condom.E: Kathy, I can’t do it.K: Please, please, I’ll love you forever.E: Well in that case…(Desperately types “venereal diseases” into the search engine)Scene II- The Activity Room of the Old Folks Home:E: Hi, everyone. Today we’re going to discussa very interesting topic…(Aside) Lord, please, help me.
- A: I read them Tom Brokaw this morning.
- What happen here with Jorge Avila deported back to Mexico then returns what if he stayed would girl be unharm
- Q: What happen here with Jorge Avila deported back to Mexico then returns what if he stayed would girl be unharmed ? Since he was deported for immigration violations therefore immigartion played a huge role here ,right ? And do illegals put us at risk when they are using so many different aliases and different names ? Why does headline say undocumented worker ?A man accused of molesting a 7-year-old girl faced an Oldham county judge. Jorge Avila, 21, is charged with two counts of child molestation for a crime that dates back to 2005. He was arraigned in court on those charges Monday. This investigation spanned across two states and two years. The alleged victim was 7-years-old when she first accused her mother’s boyfriend of molesting her back in 2005 in Jeffersonville, Indiana. But she withdrew her claim shortly after. But now new evidence has put Jorge Avila behind bars. “After a year and a half, two years, it came to be that she had some type of venereal disease she had come into contact with,” says Det. Charlie Thompson, who leads the investigation in the Jeffersonville police department. http://www.whas11.com/news/local/stories/whas11_topstory_080317_molestation.63ce7f59.html
- A: this time, castrate him and send him home in a pine box casket!