What can cause tremors
There are 544 types of diseases that can cause tremors. They can also be caused by lack of sleep or medication. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-cause-tremors ]
More Answers to “What can cause tremors“
- Tremors could be a small symptom of simple issues such as tiredness, stress, or even an overdose of caffeine. Serious causes of tremors could be multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease. For more information see here: http://www.mothernatu…
- Tremor is generally caused by problems in parts of the brain that control muscles throughout the body or in particular areas, such as the hands. Neurological disorders or conditions that can produce tremor include multiple sclerosis, stroke…
- That can be from a number of causes. Usually they are related to the nervous system. They can be temporary, caused by anxiety, or more permanent, like the ones associated with nerve damage of some kind, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can cause tremors with no other symptoms?
- Q: All day every day, I constantly shake. I don’t feel it or anything. Many people ask me if I’m okay, if I’m nervous, or if I’m cold. It’s very embarrassing to tell them I always shake and I have no idea why. Sometimes it messes up my ability to do things that require a steady hand like pouring a glass of water or writing. No doctor has been able to tell me why so I’m asking the global community what they think.
- A: Hyperthyroidism, liver failure, multiple sclerosis, alcohol abuse, Parkinson’s disease, previous stroke(unlikely).Here is a link which explain causes of tremor. hope it helps you figure out whats happening.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremor
- What medicine for bi-polar can cause shaking hands and face?
- Q: My 17 year old takes lithium depakote abilify and seraquil for bi-polar. This has been the best combination ever. She is dong great happy and stable, However she gets terrible shaking in her hands when she tries to write or eat. I know that each one can cause tremors but I hate to start changing meds if she is doing well otherwise. She is however is very bothered by it. It is very noticable when she writes or eats. Does anybody have any suggestions?how does cogentin work on side effects of shaking?
- A: I don’t know if this will help you at all, but I take Lithium bicarb, seroquel and cymbalta, and I get shakey a lot too, it really sucks when my legs are doing it and I have to go dow the stairs at work
- can depression cause tremors?
- Q: my friend recently seperated from his wife. he’s stopped eating and has became depressed. he has lately been constantly shaking primarily on the right side of his body. what is wrong?
- A: I don’t think you can simply say “depression causes tremors”. It may be the chemical imbalances in the body causing depression also have a physical side-effect. Most likely it is due to him not eating. A lack of key nutrients in the body, coupled with the stress of depression and a separation. That is more likely causing tremors.