What causes your eyes to pop out
One of the most common causes of bilateral (both eyes) bulging eyes is a thyroid condition referred to as Graves Disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-your-eyes-to-pop-out ]
More Answers to “What causes your eyes to pop out“
- What causes blood vessels to pop in the eyes??
- Have you had your blood pressure checked or been checked for diabetes? I would also make an eye appointment since it seems your eye is suffering from “pressure” and it could be something quite serious.
- What color eye shadow causes Dark Brown eyes to pop??
- I went to MAC and they said that green make brown eyes pop. they put green eye shadow on me and it really brings out the color
- How can I reduce the swelling under my eye caused from a popped p…?
- The best solution for bringing down eye swelling is to put a cold compress on it for fifteen minutes at a time.