What colors are hazel eyes and what colors can they change into
Hazel is a greenish brown mixture, and yes eye color can change over time because of age or, unfortunately, disease. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-colors-are-hazel-eyes-and-what-colors-can-they-change-into ]
More Answers to “What colors are hazel eyes and what colors can they change into“
- What colors are hazel eyes and what colors can they change into?
- Hazel is a greenish brown mixture, and yes eye color can change over time because of age or, unfortunately, disease. ChaCha
- Why Do Hazel Eyes Change Color?
- It’s due to the light. Hazel eyes often appear to shift in color from a light brown to a medium golden-dark green. A number of studies using three-point scales have assigned “hazel” to be the medium-color between the lightest shad…
- How Come Hazel Eyes Change Colors?
- Your eyes change color depending on what you see. for instance, if you look at purple they turn green. If you look at green theyll turn brown. its just opposite of what your eyes see that turn to that color
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Major naming issues , please help?
- Q: I dont want anything too old. Like Joe , Olivia, Ashley or Brianna, or Charles.. i want something exoctic and different but nothing to different like .. heneryita. . like not too weird.Okay i’m writing a novel about the supernatural powers. Like vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, demons & such. I really need some help naming some of my charaters, like really bad. I have some picked out but i just dont think they fit the characters and i need your guys’ opinions. It would be greatly helpful.Main Character > Female. Long brown hair that has a little wave too it. She has rainbow coloured eyes. She has a soft but strong face. She is 16-18. High cheekbones and very well bone structure. Is an immortal, who can change into anything because of her history. Is good at everything she does. I was thinking her name could be ‘ Zee Tart ‘ . Main Characters BFFE. > Female. 16-17 . Freakishly long wavy blond hair thats VERY pale. The softest face. Medium cheekbones. Immortal. Very nice and loving. I was thinking Lilly ______.( need a last name too ).1 of Maincharacters crush > Male. Brown hair that goes to middle of ears, a little whisp to it. Sharp eyes. High cheek bones. Strong and determined. A Little stubbron. I was thinking Sage .. but i need a last name .. and any suggestions on his first name?Main Characters ally & friend. > Female. Red hair thats long and curly. She is VERY fierce .. and is strong physically and mentally. High cheekbones. Immortal. Has alot to offer in the fighting range. I was thinking hazel , but i dont know , and i need a last name. There will be more additional details to other people, because i’m acutally not at home right now and i can’t remember what all my charateres look like .. so if you wanna email me at .. [email protected] you can ask for some more details on the charaters and some new characters i need help naming. Thanks so much for your time. And i appreciate all your time reading this long question.Thanks again , and i love you all ♥
- A: main character, Vera
- Colour or baby’s eyes!?
- Q: When my son was born, he had the most UNUSUAL eyes we’d ever seen – we couldn’t even say what colour they were! They basicaly had dark blue edges, then grey-blue changing to hazel as it gets closer to the irises.Naturally, we thought that they’d change and settle into a more definite colour, and we read that this would happen some time between 6 and 9 months.He’s now 8 and a half months, and they’re still exactly the same colour, and they’ve never fluctuated at all since he was born! Can I assume that it’s pretty unlikely that they’ll change in the next couple of weeks, and that this is going to be his eye colour for life? We secretly hope so, cos we reckon it makes him a little bit of a heartbreaker ;)Great answers so far! Can I ask the people with the same eye colour as my son – when people ask what colour eyes you have, what do you say! We’d really like to avoid “bluey-greyie-greenie-browney” !!
- A: well, there must be a dominating color, that first come to your lips when you see his eyes, mine is gray, blue and green, but I call it blue cause it’s the dominating one. Also, the light is a factor to determine what color is it, sometimes when I stand in a sunny place my eyes seem to be green, but in a darker place they tend to be blue. So I call it greenish blue.
- what color are your eyes?
- Q: mine are blue, but they change with what im wearing or my mood. they can go to green or hazel. not a huge change but very noticeable if your into that type of thing!a friend of mine who passed away recently had one blue and brown eye (blue on top and brown on the bottom)it was beautifull! his other eye was brown.brown is not borring=) i agree with what waterbebe said the discription in monster in law was great. i have seen beautifull brown eyes!
- A: mine are also hazel sorry about you friend by the way