What could be the reason for side pain
Depending on which side the pain is on it could be appendicitis, pancreatitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, gallstones, ectopic pregnancy, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, or kidney stones. See your doctor if pain continues. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-be-the-reason-for-side-pain ]
More Answers to “What could be the reason for side pain“
- What Is The Reason For Severe Pain In Left Back Side Of Head??
- Is it internal or external? Is it injury or illness?
- What will be the reason when any one feels pain at the left side …?
- He isn’t overweight and pain from the liver or gall bladder is usually felt on the right side. You can get some fluid retention if the liver is seriously compromised. Stress can lead to behaviors that can trigger heartburn. During stressful…
- Why do I have pain only on my right side eye? What may be the rea…?
- Don’t ignore, consult an ENT specialist immediately.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What could be the reason for pain in lower right side of your back and stomach?
- Q: Around 3 today my mom started complaining of pain in her lower back around her right hip bone, it then spread closer to the front, it’s basically in her right hipbone area, and she also has felt nauseated it isn’t the bone, or muscle she said it feels deeper inside then that. any ideas what this could be? Should she see a doctor or go to the emergency room?
- A: If the pain becomes very extreme or new symptoms appear, I would take her to the ER. But if she can tough it out, just make sure she gets into a doctor within the next few days. Better safe than sorry 🙂
- what could be the reason why i have a pain on the left side of my belly button?
- Q: its been hurting for a long time maybe like 6 months? it hurts on and off.i looked up online what it could be and the only thing i have found is a hernia.i already had one removed in the middle of my stomach.. wouldnt they no if i had another one?
- A: Some thoughts on your symptoms:1. An adhesion, or a band of scar tissue that can occur after surgery, may be responsible for this type of pain.2. Pain around the navel can indicate appendicitis http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/appendicitis/DS00274/DSECTION=symptoms. Not all appendicitis is acute (meaning it needs immediate emergency surgery). 3. Pain around the navel can indicate ovarian cysts. I’m assuming you’re female, but if you’re not obviously this doesn’t apply! There are many types of ovarian cysts, and most of them resolve (go away) on their own.4. Constipation can cause pain around the navel.5. Urinary tract infections can cause pain around the navel.Why can problems in different areas cause pain in an unrelated area? This is called “referred pain”, which happens because nerves from your spine can lead to two different areas. If one area is injured or hurt, the pain “signals” go to your spine and back down the nerves to the unhurt area, making it hurt.You may want to research “navel pain” related to the above suggestions. The fact that you’ve had hernia surgery may indicate that this is some type of minor complication of the surgery.
- What could be a reason for chest pain in the middle and towards the left side of the chest?
- Q: im 19yrs old
- A: sounds like gas, I get gas in my chest and shoulders all the time. Sounds unreal but it’s true. Gas can travel just like air in your body. It takes a while to travel down the body but take a antacide or some gas pill. You can take 2 Tbls of Peto that should help.