What disability did Jett Travolta have
Jett Travolta had a developmental disability that his parents, John Travolta and Kelly Preston, have linked to Kawasaki disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disability-did-jett-travolta-have ]
More Answers to “What disability did Jett Travolta have“
- What disability did Jett Travolta have
- Jett Travolta had a developmental disability that his parents, John Travolta and Kelly Preston, have linked to Kawasaki disease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- About John and Kelly Travolta: Could their son; Jett, talk? What disabilities did he have?
- Q: I am very saddened by his passing. My heart goes out to the family.
- A: No, I read just today that he never talked. The Travolta’s apparently did not have him tested for things such as Autism. I have done extensive research on this subject b/c my son is ADHD (severe) and it appears that Jett definately had some form of autism. I watched a vidoe of him in Italy earlier with his family & he really seemed shaken up by all the photagraphers. When John got him into the taxi, Jett kept playing with the top of his head.Here’s a autism link