What disease does RSD stand for
RSD is reflex sympathetic dystrophy- a chronic, painful, progressive condition that affects skin, muscles, and bones. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-does-rsd-stand-for ]
More Answers to “What disease does RSD stand for“
- What does RSD (redirected from Ratoon Stunting Disease) stand fo…?
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (now Complex Regional Pain Disorder, CRPD)
- What does RSD (redirected from Ratoon Stunting Disease (sugarcane…?
- Radiation Safety Division (Occupational Health and Safety Departments in hospitals and universities)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have a disease called RSD and I’m 22 yrs old. I would like to know a symbol for a tattoo for “survivor”
- Q: For those who do not know what RSD is its a disease affecting the sympathetic nerves causing chronic pain like burning, pins and needles, and tingling. I had it for 6 months now i fell at work sprained my right foot now the pain has spread to my entire right side of my body. I have been on several medications and had 3 nerve blocks in my back in one week to stop the pain none of has helped my pain. Everyday and night I am in pain even when I try to sleep I can’t stand or walk for a long time and I haven’t driven a car in a while. I still have fun with my friends and my boyfriend even though I have pain constantly, but I’m not giving up and not going to let it stop me from living and having fun!I have been a survivor my whole life throughout my circumstances that i went through and kept me going making me stronger so I feel I am a survivor through everything also I’m a Scorpio too and we always adapt 🙂 So if there are others who are survivors or have questions email me take care!I want to thank those for their responses I looked at symbols for Chinese and Japanese before and a lot of people have those type of tattoos. I thought of getting it in Latin I looked up the Latin word for it and thought of getting it going down my right leg to my ankle. The reason I thought of Latin is because I am Italian, French, Spanish and German. So that covers all the languages since Italian, French, Spanish come from Latin except German of coarse, but if there are any symbols besides those. I was going to get a Scorpion on my shoulder blade and the Scorpio zodiac symbol on my wrist since I’m a Scorpio and also a tribal sun on my lower back. Your probably all thinking thats a lot. I’m not going to get them all at once.
- A: there is a symbol for rsd it is a red flame. you might try the web site for rsd it is www.rsdhope.org. i have this condition and i know how painful it is, do you really think that a tat is a wise thing since this could lead to more trauma and that could make the rsd spread? wishing you the best and hope you continue to have a survivor attitude.