What disease has the weirdest name
One of the strangest diseases might be ‘Vampire Disease’ where the afflicted feels pain from the sun. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-has-the-weirdest-name ]
More Answers to “What disease has the weirdest name“
- What disease has the weirdest name
- One of the strangest diseases might be ‘Vampire Disease’ where the afflicted feels pain from the sun. ChaCha!
- Does anybody know any weird disease names?
- Mengela and Berri Berri sound like smoothies youd buy at a Smoothie King
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Name of really weird movie/show about disease affecting certain people?
- Q: I don’t remember exactly if it was a show or movie but the main point of it was that a part of the population had some disease and the other part didn’t. Anyway the part affected by the disease was hunted and killed in some kind of sick coliseum like show. I think they were sucked of all blood or something. In the end there was like a medicine to take care of the disease I believe. Really weird and a little freaky but its been bothering me not remembering what it was called.Thanks in advance!
- A: I AM LEGEND with Will Smith?
- is there a disease name for my depression?if so what is it?
- Q: okay i’m always depressed where i take it out on myself and when i am depressed i have the weird urge to stay depressed i listen to sad songs and sometimes think of all my now dead animals and my dead grandpa and sometimes i think of embarrassing moments that put me in misery and i will lay in bad avoid every ting and just listen to sad song councilors don’t help neither does therapy so just wondering does any1 know how i can stop my depression ow if it’s called a disease what’s it called?
- A: it is called depression
- What is this Disease ( read details)?
- Q: I saw this disease on T.v. On this Emergency show on T.L.C. ( I DO NOT HAVE IT I am perfectly happy and I am super Healthy.)OK It is like when you are one person, but you have a disorder where you have different multiple sides and emotions to you. Like One minute I am about to Kill someone and I go crazy and I am mentally insane with like a weird name and then the next minute I think that I am running through a patch of flowers and all happy and have a different name but when you ask me about the insane suicidal person they might say something like “she isn’t here anymore” or “she left” or “who is that?”(I am sorry if I said something wrong, but that is all I know.)Thanks
- A: The closest that I can think of is Multiple Personality Disorder, or Dissociative Identity Disorder. This is how the disease is defined in Wikipedia: Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual’s behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be due to substance abuse or medical condition. Earlier versions of the DSM named the condition multiple personality disorder (MPD), and the term is still used by the ICD-10. There is controversy around the existence, the possible causes, the prevalence across cultures, and the epidemiology of the condition.I hope I did help