What disease looks like fifth disease but all over your body
Eczema is a form of dermatitis, or inflammation of the upper layers of the skin. It sort of looks like fifths disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-disease-looks-like-fifth-disease-but-all-over-your-body ]
More Answers to “What disease looks like fifth disease but all over your body“
- What disease looks like fifth disease but all over your body?
- Eczema is a form of dermatitis, or inflammation of the upper layers of the skin. It sort of looks like fifths disease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My child has an itchy rash with no fever or other symptoms?
- Q: My 20 month old has a pink raised bumpy rash nearly all over his body. It’s concentrated on the belly, chest, and back, the worst looking splotches are near his armpits. He has these bumps on his face (eyelids), behind his ears, nape of his neck, and a few on his thighs. They differ in size from pinhead to maybe a centimeter. The pediatrician said it’s viral (similar to Fifth’s Disease or Roseola but neither of those), he’s unsure of the exact virus though. We were instructed to just treat the itching unless other symptoms develop. My mom’s neighbor who just got back from Kissimmee, FL (we live in KY) saw it and said there were all kinds of people in the clinic down there with it.So two questions — has your child had anything that sounds like this, and did you get a different diagnosis? Any idea of a place on the web where I might be able to find a “What’s going around” article for central FL?
- A: My children have had this a few times. They call it a non specific viral rash. Nothing to get to worked up about. It is very contagious and you can give them benadryl to deal with the itchiness.I know it is hard not to panic when it is your first child. But I have been through this with two kids and it isn’t as big a deal as it seems.