What diseases does exercise prevent a person from getting
Endurance exercises also may delay or prevent many diseases associated with aging, such as diabetes, colon cancer, heart disease, stroke, and others, and reduce overall death and hospitalization rates. Thanks for using ChaCha and have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-diseases-does-exercise-prevent-a-person-from-getting ]
More Answers to “What diseases does exercise prevent a person from getting“
- What diseases does exercise prevent a person from getting
- Endurance exercises also may delay or prevent many diseases associated with aging, such as diabetes, colon cancer, heart disease, stroke, and others, and reduce overall death and hospitalization rates. Thanks for using ChaCha and have a gre…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you please proofread my college essay?
- Q: Choose an issue of importance to you—the issue could be personal, school related, local, political, or international in scope—and write an essay in which you explain the significance of that issue to yourself, your family, your community, or your generation.Maria Mitchell stated that “we have a hunger of the mind which asks for knowledge of all around us, and the more we gain, the more is our desire; the more we see, the more we are capable of seeing.” These words of wisdom elucidate how I have lived my life and how I continue to live it; from the moment I was born to the instant my breath gets taken away. Knowledge, intelligence, creativity and imagination are all essential components to our lives, especially to me and my family mainly because our minds have a miraculous yet unknown potential that a lot of us take for granted. The intriguing minds that we are all armed with enable us to do an inestimable amount of things in life.Personally, I have always seemed to value the knowledge and creativity that has endlessly emerged from others and stretched from person to person, almost like a virus replicating its DNA. Ever since I was a freshman in high school, I always aspired of becoming a cardiothoracic surgeon primarily due to the medical field constantly being inundated with more and more updates and unyielding outbreaks in research. With such a career in a knowledge-filled field, I will be able to augment upon my knowledge and creativity and utilize it towards the research of many incurable diseases and conditions such as cancer and Alzheimer’s. Furthermore, the challenging nature of a surgeon will help motivate me to study persistently and encourage me to read and stay up-to-date with the medical field. Despite the fact that I want to become a surgeon, knowledge and imagination are so prevailing in everyday life that they can assist in the development of many helpful inventions to mankind. Although it can be used in unethical means, we can apply it in such a manner that it will only be beneficial to life and our surroundings. From my perspective, I view knowledge, intelligence, creativity and imagination as the four advantageous pillars of life, the only entities that will last forever in a sense that somehow and someway any human being on this planet can impact their surroundings for the generations to come. If you think about it, what else in this life will last forever? After we die? The answer is something we leave behind in the form of knowledge or imagination through something we created with that imagination and/or knowledge. As a result, I’ve been encouraging myself to read whatever interests me and write whatever comes to mind and share it with my family, which brings me to my influential nature. Just as soon as I started reading about dementia, I always feared that someone in my family might get it. So to stop the worrying, I developed a daily mental stimulation activity that incorporated either math or science related games or activities in order to stimulate our minds and constantly keep it active to prevent my family from getting dementia. Although my family does love to read and write almost every day of their lives, I always share what I read in my pathology or anatomy and physiology textbook with my family so that we can learn something new every day and utilize it some way as they do the same. Along with these fundamental activities, I am also trying to incorporate a family “game night” that is comprised of playing Sudoku or some other mentally stimulating game in addition to exercising different portions of the brain. Additionally, whenever my mind is not in use or is just relaxing, I dictate random facts to myself and memorize the squares of several numbers and recalling the digits of pi. I also like to share my knowledge and imagination with others through tutoring or just randomly giving out random facts and frequently enjoy going on Wikipedia almost every day and read something and add on to it and later share the article with my family. Evidently, through my writing you can see how much I value the knowledge, intelligence, creativity and imagination we all have, particularly my family and I. My family’s minds are always ambitious to gain more knowledge and intelligence and eager to improve and utilize our creativity and imagination to see what is outside the box. Thank you for your time! I truly appreciate every second! =)
- A: I loved the essay BUT NEVER EVER EVER ADDRESS THE READER!!!!!!! Take the you out of there but the questions are ok. A bit of run-ons especially towards the end. I do think you might need to watch your word limit since these essays usually have them. The conclusion of your statement really speaks to your personality and you do a good at exposing yourself to the reader. A person who takes action and isn’t inactive when new information comes across you. You project a good image and should be able to get in. I think the first sentences should be cut down a bit and refocused on yourself. Other than that I enjoyed the essay and think you are a gifted writer. The first sentence of the last paragraph : “Evidently, through my writing you can see how much I value the knowledge, intelligence, creativity and imagination we all have, particularly my family and I”. This sentence makes you sound arrogant, rephrase it.
- Do you have any suggestions about my essay?
- Q: Everyone knows that living a long and healthy life can be achieved through diet and exercise. But how do you know the most important elements for creating a healthy lifestyle? In this essay, I will explain how to achieve that goal, the steps you need to take, and the multiple benefits you receive from getting in shape. Along with making you look better and preventing certain diseases like osteoporosis and high blood pressure, Exercise can make you happier. “Exercise causes the body to produce endorphins, chemicals that can help a person to feel more peaceful and happy.” Even though you may know all the benefits to a healthy exercise program, you may not be motivated enough to actually begin. So you have to ask yourself this: Do I like solo sports? Or the camaraderie of team sports? Also, you might consider your schedule, surroundings and physical capability. “No matter your sports dilemma is, you have to make the decision that’s best for you.” (Stanford) Furthermore, you need to reflect on what type of exercise you need more. With Flexibility, Aerobic and Strength Training to choose from, decide whether or not you need to lose weight, tone up or regain flexibility. One of the most important parts of avoiding injuries is making sure your equipment is safe, up to date and fitting appropriately. “Using the wrong- or improperly fitted- equipment is a major cause of injuries.” When looking for a bicycle helmet, or multisport helmet, make certain that it sports a CPSC sticker. It should fit snugly but not tilt the head forward or backward. “The most protective eye gear is made from a plastic called polycarbonate and has been tested especially for sports use.” If you wear glasses, you’ll probably need prescription polycarbonate goggles. Mouth guards are used for protecting your teeth, tongue and mouth and should be used for any contact sport. Wrist, knee, and elbow guards are important too for protecting bones from fractures and sprains. Last but not least, the right footwear can protect you from falling. Cleats are used for baseball, football, soccer and softball and any shoes should be replaced before they wear out. While training is important to your game, rest is essential too. Overdoing it is quite possible and it is recommended that you rest 2 days a week with at least 2-3 months off. If you have been injured, make sure to rest until you are fully healed and can return. “Your doctor, coach or trainer will give you specific advice on when you should return to your sport or activity.” (Congeni) If you have any amount of pain, take it easy or it will get worse. Be sure to seek medical advice if you have moderate to severe pain, pain that interferes with sleep or daily activity, swelling, or inability to perform normal activities. So whether you’re into contact sports like Football and Rugby, or into honing in on your meditation skills by participating in Yoga and Pilates, there is a sport for you. But to ensure you can do it for a long time, you have to take precautions and follow safety regulations. You can do this by getting the right equipment, fitting gear, and training properly with the help or a doctor, trainer or coach.
- A: It is widely known that living a long and healthy life can be a result of a healthy diet and regular exercise, but how do you know the most important elements for creating a healthy lifestyle? By writing this essay, I will explain how to achieve just that, by describing the steps you should take, and the pleasing results that will follow. Along with preventing certain diseases like osteoporosis and high blood pressure, exercise can make you happier, according to __________: “Exercise causes the body to produce endorphins, chemicals that can help a person to feel more peaceful and happy.” This is not a good essay. I’m being honest.I edited some of the first paragraph. It’s all over the place, and if you’re writing an even somewhat formal paper, you need to discard what you have and start all over.
- how do you think me to work as gay prostitutioner ?? give some answer & advice for me.?
- Q: i am gay guy and i really love get fuck with man. so i wanna get gay prostitution as my job. although many people blame the person who work in prostitution , i think nothing would be matter if i sincerely love this job and not feel shame about my job and as long as I allocate some part of my money that I earned through prostitution for my health and to get checkup to prevent sexual disease. of course, i will quit this job and get the another job as “public servant” here in my country(south korea) when i get older than 30 and I will not be lazy in study for my future while I am working as prostitutioner. but in my country the condition to be gay prostitutioner is not so poor because people here are so conservative and hostile toward gay than other developed country and i think i couldn’t find much work and also could not be paid well. so i wanna go abroad and get the job at there. hmm.. to my think australia is the good country me to go and get the job. but i am not sure which country is best for me. I should think about more to choose best country for me. i wanna you to give me your opinion and advice for my futrue design just anything is ok give me piece of your thought about me.and I also have some question about gay bar & prostitution & life and culture of gay people at merry-making place. I also want you to reply for my question below as concretely as you could for me to collect background knowledge as much as I could. 1,how much money do you think i could make for one night or 1 hour in general gay bar for prostitution?? I heard if I has attractive appearance I could earn 1000 dollar in a day. is it true?? (i am from south korea and quite handsome in my area. I am 18 years old and 177cm, 67kg now. I am going to get muscle through hard exercise. and I also have confidence me to wear stylish to attract people at there.) 2.how could I get the job at gay bar at first?? does any complicated problem exist to get the job at there which I might not thought at all before?? I wanna you to show the prodecure and way me to get the job when I first arrive in foreign country ( would it be ok just say to the host of gay bar ” I wanna work for here could you accept me here ?? ) 3.should i take any identification card or stuff which could guarantee my identity to gay bar &prostitutional place or just bringing nothing but my body would be ok? ( plz account the fact that I am foreigner, frankly speaking I don’t want offer the thing which could reveal about me.) 4. how could I meet my client and give service to him?? show me the way to get the client.( should i find my pimp at gay bar and get connected my client via him or just wearing signboard which said ” 100 dollar for one hour ” is ok?? plz give me anything you know ) 5.are there any danger like abduction or violence etc. which could harm me at there?? if so what is it and how much it prevail on gay bar or other place?? ( I think many people think there are not much danger.) 6. is it ok me to ask the unacquainted person in gay bar like ” you are so attractive, could you be my parter for tonight , sir if you ok may I suck yours , sir could I kiss with you “?? 7.is it ok to be naked and dance around the people and do any kinda sex related behavior without noticing other’s eye at there??I asked all the question I need to be answered, I wanna your kind and concrete answer thanks you for reading and giving me your valuable knowledge to me. I will appreciated so much if you give extra information which I didn’t mentioned above.. thanks you.
- A: well its only legal in one state… so u could start there.. or do it behind the scenes.