What does aspetame cause
The FDA has concluded that aspartame does not cause harmful effects except possibly on those who have the disease phenylketonuria. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-aspetame-cause ]
More Answers to “What does aspetame cause“
- Can the Aspartame in Diet Coke cause Cancer
- Aspartame does not cause cancer according to the American Cancer Society. ChaCha for now!
- What is aspartame?
- Aspartame is an artificial sweetener. It is sweeter then natural sugar. There has been controversy around if it is safe to consume. Aspartame is found in many diet drinks and foods that you consume. You may want to consult your doctor if yo…
- Is aspartame bad for you?
- Possible Side Effects of NutraSweet There is a seemingly endless list of side effects from aspartame ingestion. Since it was discovered, scientist have found adverse effects through experimentation including brain tumors, headaches, vision …