What does sweet smelling pee indicate
Sweet smelling urine may be a sign of uncontrolled diabetes or a rare disease of metabolism. See your doctor! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-sweet-smelling-pee-indicate ]
More Answers to “What does sweet smelling pee indicate“
- What does sweet smelling pee indicate
- Sweet smelling urine may be a sign of uncontrolled diabetes or a rare disease of metabolism. See your doctor!
- Does having sweet smelling pee mean there is too much sugar in yo…?
- I don’t think having sweet smelling pee is a sign of Diabetes. And I don’t think that Gestational Diabetes is commonly associated with any risk of Diabetes. I could be wrong but those are usually separate issues considering G.D. goes away w…
- Why is it that went i use the restroom my pee-pee smell so sweet??
- That is very strong indication that your body is flushing out excess glucose. It that is true recheck your glucose level. You are too high if you can smell the sweetness. Call your doctor, whose advice you should depend on at all times. Bes…