What effects can come from having a cigar
Smoking as little as one cigar per day can increase the risk of oral, esophagus, larynx, and lung cancers and heart disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-effects-can-come-from-having-a-cigar ]
More Answers to “What effects can come from having a cigar“
- What effects can come from having a cigar
- Smoking as little as one cigar per day can increase the risk of oral, esophagus, larynx, and lung cancers and heart disease.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I think i accidentally smoked weed?
- Q: Ok I’m 13/f/u dnt need 2 kno. THis isnt my profile iim just using it for a while. But anyways, a few days ago, me and my friend were going through my attic and we found this old cigar. We got a lighter and smoked it (there was only one so we passed it back and forth) and she said she was feeliing good and she got weird and i started smoking it and everything around me started looking blurry and moving a little. I didn’t want to stop for whatever reason and we smoked the whole thing and i think we were high bc i dnt remember much besides her acting rilly stupid and everything looking weird and us immediately ordering a large piza afterward. I looked it up and i think we smoked weed. i dnt want to be a stoner at 13 and i dnt kno where weed came from and why it wsa in our attic but i think its my dads. Thats illegal so wat should i do about that and what should i do about the weed i smoked and what are the effects it can have on me? And how can i keep this a secret form everyone until i figure out wat to do
- A: ur going to die in 7 days
- Are these tips even better?
- Q: 1. If a small child is choking on an ice cube, don’t panic. Simplypour a jug of boiling water down its throat and hey presto! Theblockage is almost instantly removed.2. A mousetrap, placed on top on of your alarm clock will preventyou from going back to sleep.3. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables bygetting someone else to hold them while you chop away.4. Keep the seat next to you on the train vacant by smiling and nodding at people as they walk up the aisle.5. Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at the chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f*****g thing in the first place, you fat b******s.6. Save on booze by drinking cold tea instead of whisky.. Thefollowing morning you can create the effects of a hangover by drinking a thimble full of washing up liquid and banging your head repeatedly on the wall.7. Make bath times as much fun for kiddies as a visit to theseaside by pouring a bucket of sand, a bag of salt and a dog turd into the bath.8. Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your own home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.9. Don’t buy expensive ‘ribbed’ condoms, just buy an ordinary one and slip a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.10. X-Files fans. Create the effect of being abducted by aliens by drinking two bottles of vodka. You’ll invariably wake up in a strange place the following morning; having had your memory mysteriously ‘erased’.11. Don’t waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to what you want to look at.12. Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes’ eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.13. Save time when crossing a one-way street by only looking in the direction of oncoming traffic.14. Thicken up runny low-fat yoghurt by stirring in a spoonful of lard.15. Anorexics, when your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cakes again.16. A next door neighbour’s car aerial, carefully folded, makes an ideal coat hanger in an emergency.17. Hijackers. Avoid a long stressful siege and the risk of arrest, imprisonment or death by simply making sure you book a flight to your intended destination in the first place.18. An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.19. Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you’ve taken anabolic steroids by running a bit slower.20. Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the loo seat by simply p*ssing in the sink.21. Weedy fellas. Develop a right forearm like Arnold Schwarzeneggar by buying one of those Cindy Crawford workout videos.22. Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they’re always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc ‘tastes exactly like the real thing’, they won’t know any difference.23. Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you’d no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.24. Spice up your sex life by trying a bit of ‘rodeo sex’. Take your missus from behind and, holding on tightly to her jugs, call her by the wrong name. See how long you can ‘stay mounted’ for.25. Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment always circle the stain in permanent pen so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain and check that it has gone.26. Give comics that ‘Pulp Fiction’ feel by reading the last frames of cartoons first, then reading the rest in a random order.27. High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.28. Motorists. Enjoy the freedom of cycling by removing yourwindscreen, sticking half a melon skin on you head, then jumping red lights and driving the wrong way up one way streets.29. Create instant designer stubble by sucking a magnet and dipping your chin in a bowl of iron fillings..30. Convince neighbours that you have invented a ‘SHRINKING’ device by ruffling your hair, wearing a white laboratory coats and parking a JCB digger outside your house for a few days. Then dim and flicker the lights in your house during the night and replace the JCB unseen, with a Tonka toy of the same description. Watch their faces in the morning!31. Have all your dumps at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you’ll also be getting paid for it.
- A: lol…thats funnie! I liked #9 the best! lol
- does this essay pass a thousand words if not tell me how much space i have left?
- Q: Drugs they are used every day. They sometimes have good uses, but there are bad uses. For example one day your head hurts you will probably tellyour mom your head hurts, she will probably give you some Advil to takeso in a while your head stops hurting, did you know the Advil you just ateis considered a drug? Well that kind of drug is considered a good drugwell in the way you used it, some people can turn that good drug into a baddrug, people sometimes take too much of it so in that case it is a bad drug.This is why there are restrictions about what medicines you can buy.These kinds of medicines are called over the counter medicine, this means that you can buy it any time. For example when you go to CVS to buy somemedicine there would be lots of medicines you can buy without a doctorprescription so they will be a lot of medicines but then you might see a deskthat is where you can buy something called prescription medicine this meansyou can only buy this kind of medicine if you have a doctors prescription andthat word is just fancy for a doctor note, so if you go to CVS and you go to the desk and they say you need a prescription to buy the medicine and youSay .”I know but I need it”. They will just say ok just wait one sec and that means they are going to call the police because there basically going tothink you are going to use it for a drug .So those are the different kinds of good drugs.Now lets talk about the bad drugs .One of them is called marijuana.Marijuana is a green, brown, or dried mixture of dried, shredded leaves,stems, seeds ,and flowers of the hemp plant and another name for this drugis cannabis .Cannabis is a term that refers to marijuana and other drugs made from the same plant. Short term effects of marijuana include problems withmemory and learning, and difficulty in thinking and problem solving, loss of coordination, and increased heart rate. marijuana is usually smoked asa cigarette or in a pipe. marijuana has also appeared in blunts, which are cigars that have been emptied or tobacco and refilled with marijuana, sometimes in combination with another drug, such as cocaine. It can also be mixed into foods or used to make a tea .so that is all about marijuana.Another illegal drug is cocaine. Pure cocaine was first used in the 1880sin different kinds of surgeries as an anesthetic and for its ability toconstrict blood vessels and limit bleeding. However, many of itstherapeutic applications are now not used because of thedevelopment of safer drugs. Cocaine is the most potent stimulantof natural origin. This substance can be snorted, smoked, or injected.When snorted cocaine powder is inhaled through the nose where it is absorbed into the bloodstream through the nasal tissues. Wheninjected, the drug addict uses a needle to inject the drug directly intohis veins. smoking involves inhaling cocaine smoke or smoke into the lungs where absorption into the bloodstreamis as fast as by injectionAnother high dependency drug is steroids. steroids where first developedin the late 1930’s it was used to treat hypogonadism but the primaryuse of it was to treat delayed puberty but at that same time scientisttested this substance on laboratory animals and they came with the conclusion that this drug can help you grow your skeletal muscle of course this led to the abuse of bodybuilders, weightlifters ,and then by athletes in other sports.Also 2.2% of 12th graders have taken steroids .There are also street termsof steroids including gym candy, juice, pampers , and stackers .Did youknow one of the side effects of steroids is breast development for menand even if the this person stops taking steroids some side effects canbe permanent other health consequences that can occur in both maleand female bodies is that you can get liver cancer, heart attacks, andraised cholesterol levels.
- A: Why don’t you just put it on a Word document and click on word count.