What id chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis
Chlamydia is a disease caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. It is most commonly sexually transmitted. As many as 1 in 4 men with chlamydia have no symptoms. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-id-chlamydia%2C-gonorrhea%2C-and-syphilis ]
More Answers to “What id chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis“
- Do I have gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia?
- Your GP is unlikely to be wrong. if you are seriously doubtful there is a list of STD clinics in Australia on the links
- What r the symptoms 4 chlamydia gonorrhea and syphilis ?
- ･ 1 > Syphilis : is caused by the spirochete treponema pallidum , transmitted through abrasions of skin, … ･ 2 > Gonorrhea ･ 3 > Chlamydia.
- Can you get diseases such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, wart…?
- You can’t get HIV from oral sex. Trust me–I work in the field. You can get herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea, however. This is because the herpes virus and chlamydiae/gonorrhea bacteria can infect all mucosal linings in the body. If you’re …