What is a blood sucker
Leeches are often referred to as blood sucker. Doctors use leeches for treating abscesses, painful joints, glaucoma, myasthenia, and to heal venous diseases and thrombosis. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-blood-sucker ]
More Answers to “What is a blood sucker“
- What is a Blood sucker?
- Hematophagy (sometimes spelled haematophagy or hematophagia) is the habit of certain animals of feeding on blood (from the Greek words, haima “blood” and phagein “to eat”). Since blood is a fluid tissue rich in nutritiou…
- What does blood sucker mean?
- There are two types of blood sucker 1. The “leech” feeds off of another individual when they are strong. 2. The “vampire” feeds off of another individual when they are weak.
- Is sexiest screen blood sucker?
- I think Keifer Sutherland is dead sexy. Adrian Pasdar from “Near Dark” is pretty hot too.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What has blood got to do with salvation? Is the Christian god a blood sucker?
- A: Blood Offerings were done during the time of mythological ages. One reason why Abraham of the Old testament did not hesitate to offer his Son when God asked him to offer his son Isaac. He probably have learned those kinds of rituals from his forefathers. His clan may have not done those things but there were people ahead of Adam and Eve’s generation that must have been doing that kind of offerings and he could have believed that God was really like that.The blood of Christ offered to mankind was just a creation of the Roman and Greek religions who still have fresh memories of those rituals from their mythical Gods and Goddesses. His mission is to find the lost sheep of Israel (meaning the Jews who were lost to Lord because of their inequities) The blood offering just meant that he will die for that mission if necessary. The main idea is for him to tell Israel about what God wants them to do to gain again His blessings for they have been under curse for their continous rebellions against his Commands, and no longer the sins committed by Adam and Eve because Noah have already done that. The God of Israel even before the time of Jesus have already declared that he is not pleased with blood sacrifices and offerings, what He wants is Mercy and to bring back His people from observing the Sabbath which Jesus himself disobeyed and even called himself Lord of theSabbath. Jesus is actually the Lucifer (Morning Star REV. 22:16) who is the victim of satan’s bloodthirsty deceptions.
- What kind of god would make shedding of blood a condition for anything, least of allsalvation. ?
- Q: Unless, of course, he is a blood-sucker!
- A: What kind of god? A cult leader who uses mysterious rituals and arcane symbolism to do what could more easily be done without the window dressing. Wait – that almost sounds as if a group that was into rituals and magical thinking made the whole thing up!
- I almost passed out giving blood and heard a ringing noise and saw white spots, why?
- Q: After being hooked up to the “blood sucker thing” for about two minutes I got light headed and felt like I was going to puke. I told the blood guy and they stopped everything. After putting ice on me and leaning me back I heard, what I thought was a machine making a high-pitched ring. It sounded like it was coming from the back of my head. I asked if something was ringing and nobody heard anything. I just want to know what caused the noise.
- A: The phantom noise you heard is medically known as Tinnitus, which comes in all shapes and forms, and can be triggered by many things – such as blood donation, What causes it is not really well understood – it’s possible that its some kind of interference in the way the brain interprets the messages coming from your ear.Either way it’s nothing to worry about and in most cases wears off. I would like to say kudos to you for donating blood – but as you’ve had a hypovolemic reaction you must tell the medics about it the next time you donate.