What is an example of a bactiria disease
The plague, smallpox, cholera, typhoid, and typhus are all examples of bacterial diseases. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-an-example-of-a-bactiria-disease ]
More Answers to “What is an example of a bactiria disease“
- Is measles an example of a disease caused by a bacterium??
- No. Measles is caused by a virus.
- Can you list at least five examples of diseases caused by bacteri…?
- Diseases that are caused by bacteria are Whooping Cough, Gastroenteritis, Meningitis, Botulism, Cavities, Syphilis, and Syphilis.
- What is one example of a bacterial disease in animals??
- rabbies is a bacterial disease that affects the animals brain cuaseing them to lose fuction of it may cuase other things depending on damage.