What is bowel disease
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder characterized most commonly by cramping,abdominal pain,bloating, constipation,and diarrhea. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-bowel-disease ]
More Answers to “What is bowel disease“
- What is a bowel disease?
- diaria diaria
- How to Prevent Irritable Bowel Disease
- Approximately 30,000 people in the US will learn that they have Irritable Bowel Disease this year. Some of these people will experience mild cramps, gas and bloating after eating a meal. For… Tags: bowel disease diet probiotics
- How to Prevent Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- ･ 1 Read “Healthy Digestion the Natural Way: Preventing and Healing Heartburn, Constipation, Gas, Diarrhea… ･ 2 Consider combining eastern and western medicine techniques to prevent inflammatory bowel disease. Purchase… ･ 3 Browse …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best thing to feed a dog diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease?
- Q: What is optimal to feed a dog with inflammatory bowel disease?Information:Predisone is given twice a dayRefuses standard solid dog foodRefuses turkeyRefuses riceJust started eating today after two weeksCurrent diet: ChickenI feel that chicken may not be the best option to feed a dog with this disease. If there are any other options that you believe that my dog will consume, then let me know. Thank you.
- A: hi wine, my basset was dx w/colitis a few yrs ago. funny thing is, I have Crohn’s disease, a type of IBD like UC.I would give him some chicken broth, steamed rice, freeze some gatoraid in cubes and give it to him if he was throwing up. a few cubes at a time until you are sure he can keep it down. They now have G2 which has less sugar. Boiled turkey, boiled ground beef or boiled chicken can be given in small amts. The vet can give you some anti nausea medication for him too.Baby food in the form of meat or chicken flavor is ok too. I would ask the vet for booklets on it or an instruction sheet on how to treat flares and what to feed your dog. My vet gave me tons of info to read along with pain medication and a muscle relaxer if he had spasms.Yes, it is hard to watch your 4 legged child w/fur suffer. I can totally relate to what he is going through. Just be sure to call the vet if anything unusual happens. That is what you pay them for. Your dog will be in my prayers.
- what is good to feed a dog that has been diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease?
- Q: What is optimal to feed a dog with inflammatory bowel disease?Information: Predisone is given twice a dayRefuses standard solid dog foodRefuses turkeyRefuses riceJust started eating today after two weeksCurrent diet: ChickenI feel that chicken may not be the best option to feed a dog with this disease. If there are any other options that you believe that my dog will consume, then let me know. Thank you.
- A: I’d start looking into a raw diet asap.
- My cat has just been diagnosed with Inflamatory Bowel Disease, What shoul i feed him?
- Q: he is only two years old and has a chronic disorder called inflammatory bowel disease. I am just wondering now what should i feed him that will help? I asked my vet multiple times but he is weird and keeps telling me it is near impossible to feed a cat a specific diet in a multi cat household but i will find a way. What do you suggest?
- A: Hi there… So you have an IBD cat too. Welcome to the world of diarrhea and vomit. UGH! Been there done that. So sorry to hear about your kitty. :o( Mine had the same problem… until I put him on a Raw diet and he never ever had another IBD symptom again. I cannot beg you enough to consider RAW for your IBD cat. If you don’t’ want to deal with making your own you can purchase a great pre-made raw from here. I have used it and my cats love it. http://www.felinespride.comAnd if you can take the time to make your own… start herehttp://www.catnutrition.org/and here:http://www.catinfo.org/I can not stress to you the importance of wet food with an IBD cat. And I totally understand the problem you cat is having with canned. Been there done that. Try the Raw. You have nothing to lose except diarrhea! If you need to feed your cat a specific diet alone you can buy a nekofeeder here: http://www.nekofeeder.com/