What is Chrons disease and does it kill people
Crohn’s disease is a a chronic disorder characterized by inflammation of the digestive tract. It often causes extreme abdominal pain and diarrhea. Crohn’s disease is not fatal but causes a great deal of suffering among people who have it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-chrons-disease-and-does-it-kill-people ]
More Answers to “What is Chrons disease and does it kill people“
- What is Chrons disease and does it kill people
- Crohn’s disease is a a chronic disorder characterized by inflammation of the digestive tract. It often causes extreme abdominal pain and diarrhea. Crohn’s disease is not fatal but causes a great deal of suffering among people who have it.
- Can Lyme disease kill people?
- yes it can kill you in severe cases it almost killed me and i am recovering i first got it when i was five and got it under control and i was going threw some stuff and it came back but with also two more tic diseases and it almost killed m…
- Does Smoking Really Kill More People Than Any Disease??
- ･ The American Cancer Society states that nearly 50 percent of Americans who continue to smoke will pass…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Need to go on maternity leave need ur opinions?
- Q: I am 24 weeks pregnant I work as a CNA with old people and I just can’t do it anymore it kills me to lift someone I work 45 hours a week on my feet constantly when I get home my feet are swollen so badly and I cry b/c I hurt so bad in my abdomen and stomach and mostly back I have chrons disease and had surgery over a year ago to take out some of my intestines so that don’t help it very much. I want to go on maternity leave b/c my work doesn’t believe in light duty for pregnant women I’m afraid to ask my doc that he will say no I just want to tell him that he HAS to take me out what should I do??? I will get paid for all the time I am out plus 8 weeks after she is born?
- A: If you are unable to perform your work due to a temporary health condition, your doctor can recommend that you use your sick time and then short and long term disability.You need to check with your disability carrier. You can do this on your own or contact your Human Resources Department confidentially. They are not allowed to give your management a “heads up” on your condition if you wish them not to.So, the best thing is to contact your Dr. and your HR Department and there should be some solution that will provide at least a % of your full time income.