What is hamburger disease
The medical name for hamburger disease is Haemorrhagic Colitis. This disease is a type of food poisoning caused by a MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-hamburger-disease ]
More Answers to “What is hamburger disease“
- Ausburger’s disease is not currently listed online as a disease. Could it possibly be under a different name? ChaCha on!
- According to Health Canada, hamburger disease is caused by the E.coli 0157:H7 bacteria. What does this mean in plain English? E.coli can be transferred from the intestines of cattle to the outer surface of meat when the animal is butcher…
- The medical name for hamburger disease is Haemorrhagic Colitis. This disease is a type of food poisoning caused by a bacteria called E.coli 0157:H7. Also known as just E.coli, it can be found in many foods including meat, and especially in …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is this disease? sounds like hamburger, auburger?
- Q: hamburger disease?haha
- A: Could it be Asperger Disease?
- Lung Cancer rare before 1960?
- Q: You look at history of the past and you don’t see a lot of lung cancer before the 1960’s. People smoked even in the 1700 and 1800’s. In some ways, I think this deal about smoking is somewhat hyped up. What about other exposures that may cause lung cancer?Many of you may disagree. However, I think the media’s “statistics” about things are sometimes biased rather than objective. How do we know that 80’s of lung cancer deaths are contributed to smoking? Okay- Smoking how much? 5 packs a day. 10 cigarettes a day (some are now saying smoking in moderation isn’t bad for your health) I agreeExposure to other chemicals? Working in a deasel factory? Putting asbestos on roofs? Genes? Eating very unhealthy?It some ways it is like saying that a hamburger causes heart disease. Okay- eating a hamburger with 3000 other calories that day? along with sugar and hydroginated oils?Or eating one hamburger a day with a healthy diet?The media just gives their biased facts
- A: Biased Facts?Please list the sources of your “Fact” that lung cancer was rare before 1960!
- What are you afraid of? are you living in fear?
- Q: fear that the radical muslims are going to get us?fear of the mexicans coming here and taking up jobs?fear of the advancement of minorities? fear the Chinese government rising power?fear the earth’s temperature is increasing by .0009 degrees?fear that your drinking water might have some drugs in it?fear that hamburger might have a disease in it?fear that America will lose its freedom?fear of that half black half white guy running for President?which presidential candidate will keep you from living in fear?
- A: I refuse to live my life in fear.