What is hepitites b
Hepatitis B is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). It ranges in severity from a mild illness -more- [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-hepitites-b ]
More Answers to “What is hepitites b“
- Hepatitis B is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). It ranges in severity from a mild illness, lasting a few weeks (acute), to a serious long-term (chronic) illness that can lead to liver disease or liver cancer.<br/><…
- Hepatitis B is a contagious liver disease that ranges in severity from a mild illness lasting a few weeks to a serious, lifelong illness. It results from infection with the Hepatitis B virus. Hepatitis B can be either “acute” or “chronic.” …
- Hepatitis B is a liver disease caused by the hepatitis B virus. Symptoms may include fever, lack of energy, nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, and jaundice (yellow color to the whites of the eyes or skin and darkening of urine). Some p…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Im am afriad of getting my hepitites B needle. Does it hurt?
- Q: what can i do to be less afraid?
- A: you get 3 shots with this vaccine. the first and second are like a month apart and the 3rd is like 5 months after the second. they dont hurt hardly at all. really, they dont. i used to be so scared of shots to the point i would start crying. if you ever had a flu shot that is what it feels like. i had to get this done for my work as part of confined space training and being a first responder so i didnt mind at all, getting a free vaccine from a nasty thing like hepatitis who can complain about that! good luck dont worry
- What does this mean?
- Q: I dream that i met this man on the road and he was calling me and I pretended that i did not hear him and try to go away. But he come rushing to me and pulled me closer to him and I snatched myself back and stand there. And then he started tell me that he has Hepitites B. I started telling him that it is a very dangerous disease which he said not.
- A: just relax man , thanks God it was a dream. Dreams have no connections to reality.